PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs on Larry King Live.... possibly mention Ron Paul

tarmactrr
11-06-2007, 11:22 PM
He's talking shit right now on all the frontrunners and saying they suck.

But looks like he's not going to mention him, even though he's leading the talk up to the point where he's looking for a guy like Paul.

ronpaulfan
11-06-2007, 11:38 PM

But looks like he's not going to mention him, even though he's leading the talk up to the point where he's looking for a guy like Paul.

My money is on Lou being a closet Ron Paul Republican. His bosses could have instructed him not to mention Ron Paul. Remember Chris Matthews saying "A lot of people think like you [Ron Paul]. I dare not say I'm one of them"

hard@work
11-06-2007, 11:46 PM
My money is on Lou being a closet Ron Paul Republican. His bosses could have instructed him not to mention Ron Paul. Remember Chris Matthews saying "A lot of people think like you [Ron Paul]. I dare not say I'm one of them"

I agree. He is staunchly against Ron Paul's free market economics however. But he may actually be supportive of freeing us from the corporate managed markets through a Ron Paul presidency; we can return to tariff regulated markets afterwards. I think he knows that the only shot we have at achieving either a true free market or his ideal restrictive market is through the Paul presidency.

This could be huge.

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 11:52 PM

Please clean up your mouth. :eek:

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 11:55 PM

Well, Dobbs just said he used to be a Rockefeller Republican. Which is weird, because those are the elites he rails against. It does however explain his love for big government.

Dobbs just said tonight that the doesn't like ANY of the candidates in either party. He said he thinks someone new will come forward. When asked if it was Bloomberg, he said maybe.

I used to like Dobbs. But, his lack of support for Ron Paul has disgusted me. Dobbs seems to me like all talk.