PDA

View Full Version : TRADITIONAL REPUBLICAN RON PAUL! Small government, personal freedom!

krott5333
11-06-2007, 11:14 PM
:D

ronpaulfan
11-06-2007, 11:16 PM
I am a Ron Paul Republican!

:D

Ron Paul Fan
11-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I agree and I am one. With all of these Orwellian polls tonight I'm not so sure we're in the majority here anymore. :(

pazzo83
11-06-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree and I am one. With all of these Orwellian polls tonight I'm not so sure we're in the majority here anymore. :(

What Orwellian polls?

Ron Paul Fan
11-06-2007, 11:29 PM
What Orwellian polls?

Pretty easy to find. I can't believe the polls are even close. I guess people want the moderators to take care of them from cradle to grave and to police the forums and spend hundreds of thousands of hours regulating speech. I for one will take responsibility for myself and my own actions.

We have a lot of goodness on these forums, and we should promote it, but never through the threat of a ban. We should spread it by setting good standards, motivating people, and have them want to emulate us! But you can't enforce your goodness on people like the neo-cons preach with an armed force of moderators. It doesn't work and we have to admit it!

krott5333
11-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Pretty easy to find. I can't believe the polls are even close. I guess people want the moderators to take care of them from cradle to grave and to police the forums and spend hundreds of thousands of hours regulating speech. I for one will take responsibility for myself and my own actions.

We have a lot of goodness on these forums, and we should promote it, but never through the threat of a ban. We should spread it by setting good standards, motivating people, and have them want to emulate us! But you can't enforce your goodness on people like the neo-cons preach with an armed force of moderators. It doesn't work and we have to admit it!

HAHAHHAHAHAA

ronpaulfan
11-06-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm going to be the first to say that some forum rules are good to keep things clean.

Do you really want to give someone like me total authority to make whatever thread I want?? :D

"911 was an inside job!"
"We never went to the moon!"
"JFK was killed by the CIA!"
"The gulf of tonkin incident was staged!"
"UFOs are real!"
"We're ruled by Reptilians!"
"2012 is the end!"
"Comet Homes is Nibiru/Planet X"
"There are cities on the dark side of the moon!"
"The earth is a prison for f*cked up souls!"

Now come on! You would never want me to post that sort of stuff here! :)

krott5333
11-06-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm going to be the first to say that some forum rules are good to keep things clean.

Do you really want to give someone like me total authority to make whatever thread I want?? :D

"911 was an inside job!"
"UFOs are real!"
"2012 is the end!"

Now come on! You would never want me to post that sort of stuff here! :)

HAHA. I may or may not believe those things http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsugh.gif, but I agree they should be left out of the forum.

hard@work
11-07-2007, 12:00 AM
"911 was an inside job!"
"UFOs are real!"
"2012 is the end!"

gremlins
there now
disgruntled brownie mix manufacturer's
yes
statisticly probable
unconfirmed
jupiter sneezed
yes, there now duh
hope you have your thetan release unit

krott5333
11-07-2007, 12:02 AM
gremlins
there now
disgruntled brownie mix manufacturer's
yes
statisticly probable
unconfirmed
jupiter sneezed
yes, there now duh
hope you have your thetan release unit

you forgot about the free masons

cmon bro

Gimme Some Truth
11-07-2007, 12:08 AM
I guess people want the moderators to take care of them from cradle to grave and to police the forums and spend hundreds of thousands of hours regulating speech. I for one will take responsibility for myself and my own actions.

:p