PDA

View Full Version : If only there were a candidate true to his wife who could be trusted to cut spending!

Paul4Prez
11-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Someone who never voted for a tax increase or an unbalanced budget, who opposed the TARP bailouts from the beginning, and who is widely respected for his principled consistency...

Republican voters would be lining up to vote for him!

Anyone know of such a candidate?

satchelmcqueen
11-29-2011, 06:52 AM
i know.....

fisharmor
11-29-2011, 07:02 AM
I gotta plagiarize this one here...

...It would also be nice if there was a candidate who used to have a job where he looked at young women's privates all day and never had a single harassment complaint.

WilliamC
11-29-2011, 07:35 AM
I gotta plagiarize this one here...

...It would also be nice if there was a candidate who used to have a job where he looked at young women's privates all day and never had a single harassment complaint.

You know it never occurred to me until now but you have struck on why the male-dominated powered elite will never accept Ron Paul.

He's serviced far more women than any one of them could ever hope to and yet not once has he ever had a complaint.

They are jealous of him!

wgadget
11-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Seems that now would be a good time (with the Cain scandal and Newt's past) to highlight the sheer goodness of Ron Paul.

LEK
11-29-2011, 08:28 AM
Thing is - marital fidelity does not seem to matter to people.

The Clinton campaign was all about "Does Character Matter", and the general consensus was a resounding "No".
In fact it was asked does a president's personal life have anything to do with what kind of leader he will be? Again, the resounding answer was "No".

Clinton, as we know, proved them wrong in his slick-willie way and you would think people would have wised up.

You cheat on your wife - your character is questionable, at best.

Character and integrity matter.

wgadget
11-29-2011, 08:34 AM
Having a president with the good character of Ron Paul would be SO GOOD for our country right about now.

scrosnoe
11-29-2011, 09:14 AM
Having a president with the good character of Ron Paul would be SO GOOD for our country right about now.

Character matters; ethics matter; having the blessings of the Lord matters! We press on.....

+REP to OP and @wgadget!

jene277
11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Stealing a few of these statements to use on my FB status, hope you guys don't care! So much common sense it is astounding LOL.