PDA

View Full Version : The Paul vs Obama Debates - Possible Soundbytes

Revolution9
11-28-2011, 11:32 PM
I was reading comments on the Paul/Luther comparison and one of them said something about imagining the Paul-Obama debates and how they would be awesome. I know Paul would wipe the stage with this long legged mack daddy GQ model. What do you folks think some of the questions, pwnage and smackdowns will be?

Rev9

ShaneEnochs
11-28-2011, 11:42 PM
Moderator: President Obama, though you campaigned to wind down the wars, you've in fact increased troop levels and started a few wars on your own - all without Congressional approval. Some might say this is unconstitutional.

Obama: Well, I don't want to have to put on my Harvard University Law professor hat on, but I haven't started any wars. They were conflicts and humanitarian missions. I didn't need to go to the Congress for that, and if I had, there could be tens of thousands dead.

Moderator: Congressman Paul, would you like to respond?

Paul: Uh, yes I would. Anytime you commit troops to a foreign country, that is called a war. It's as simple as that. Something else you might want to consider is opening up the Constitution and reading when and why we go to war. You say tens of thousands would have died if we hadn't gone over there. I'll argue that tens of millions have died because of a reckless foreign policy that started way before you took office. However, instead of changing that foreign policy, you embrace it and have continued it in your term of office.

/debate

seapilot
11-28-2011, 11:47 PM
It would be interesting to see Obama look more like a neocon up against RP in a debate. He would have to defend the wars he promised to end.

Fredom101
11-29-2011, 01:00 AM
It would just be so great to see the anti-war, anti-corporatist "right" candidate vs. the pro-war, pro-corporatist "left" candidate. Many people's identities would be blown. :)

Oddone
11-29-2011, 01:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlzTZFHr_c8

Everything said, is taken directly from President Obama's own quotes. Enjoy if you haven't seen this before.

Revolution9
11-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Moderator: President Obama, though you campaigned to wind down the wars, you've in fact increased troop levels and started a few wars on your own - all without Congressional approval. Some might say this is unconstitutional.

Obama: Well, I don't want to have to put on my Harvard University Law professor hat on, but I haven't started any wars. They were conflicts and humanitarian missions. I didn't need to go to the Congress for that, and if I had, there could be tens of thousands dead.

Moderator: Congressman Paul, would you like to respond?

Paul: Uh, yes I would. Anytime you commit troops to a foreign country, that is called a war. It's as simple as that.****PWNED**** vuvuzelas/horns/fireworks/drums

/debate

The first PWNED vid of the POTUS debates.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-29-2011, 01:06 AM
It would just be so great to see the anti-war, anti-corporatist "right" candidate vs. the pro-war, pro-corporatist "left" candidate. Many people's identities would be blown. :)

Hehe.."The Cognitive Dissonance Debate will continue after this interruption from our MIC sponsors."

Rev9

Revolution9
11-29-2011, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlzTZFHr_c8

Everything said, is taken directly from President Obama's own quotes. Enjoy if you haven't seen this before.

No. I hadn't. Thanks.

Rev9