PDA

View Full Version : Do you work for a shipping facility?

LaPaulite
11-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Where I work. We re-use boxes to reship items in. For the past month now. I have been writing RONPAUL2008.COM or GOOGLE Ron Paul on the boxes that we ship out. Nothing to big and definitly not to small. Just enough to catch peoples eyes I am hoping. Maby from the time it leaves till the time it arrives at its destination. Someone may catch a glimpse and it will peak their curiosity and they will check out what it means. I suggest anyone who works doing something like that go for it. As long as you dont get in trouble or anything but if you worked at like fedex or ups or something, that would be even better.

uncloned21
11-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I have a friend who ships 50-60 packages per day to ebay customers. I gave him 2000 slim jims to pack with the items!

RP4ME
Where I work. We re-use boxes to reship items in. For the past month now. I have been writing RONPAUL2008.COM or GOOGLE Ron Paul on the boxes that we ship out. Nothing to big and definitly not to small. Just enough to catch peoples eyes I am hoping. Maby from the time it leaves till the time it arrives at its destination. Someone may catch a glimpse and it will peak their curiosity and they will check out what it means. I suggest anyone who works doing something like that go for it. As long as you dont get in trouble or anything but if you worked at like fedex or ups or something, that would be even better.

I love It ! That is so awesome! Keep it going!

LaPaulite
Yeah, I have a friend who ships 50-60 packages per day to ebay customers. I gave him 2000 slim jims to pack with the items!

Awsome !!

schmeisser
11-06-2007, 11:07 PM
As your boss, (I run a distribution center) I'd have to discipline or fire you. Not because I don't agree with you on RP, but it is totally unprofessional. Please don't encourage people to deface someone else's property.

Writing on your own eBay stuff is all good though!

garrettwombat
11-06-2007, 11:07 PM
haha my cousin works in a hospital and writes "vote ron paul" on all the sheets...

LaPaulite
11-06-2007, 11:09 PM
As your boss, (I run a distribution center) I'd have to discipline or fire you. Not because I don't agree with you on RP, but it is totally unprofessional. Please don't encourage people to deface someone else's property.

Well technically im not writing on "their" property. Customers boxes / items are inside boxed up. They didnt buy the box. They bought the product.

garrettwombat
11-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Well technically im not writing on "their" property. Customers boxes / items are inside boxed up. They didnt buy the box. They bought the product.

it will come around to you.. i had to hand out business cards for my company one day and i stamped the back with a "vote ron paul 2008" stamp and got in huge trouble for it.

LaPaulite
11-06-2007, 11:15 PM
it will come around to you.. i had to hand out business cards for my company one day and i stamped the back with a "vote ron paul 2008" stamp and got in huge trouble for it.

Sucks to work where you work then. I do my job by myself. If they want to call and complain. They will just transfer the call to me lol.

schmeisser
11-06-2007, 11:16 PM

It doesn't belong to you. Customer's box or employer's box makes no difference. Not trying to be a jerk - just telling you that you are taking a risk of being disciplined.

hopeforamerica
11-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Sucks to work where you work then. I do my job by myself. If they want to call and complain. They will just transfer the call to me lol.

Awesome first posts! Welcome to the forums ;)