PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Gingrich wrote the forward for a book containing this shocking excerpt.

sofia
11-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Alvin and Heidi Tofler are "ex" Marxists and "futurists". Gingrich refers to the Toflers as his friends and wrote the forward to one of their anti-American books.

Here's what's in Toflers Utopian nightmare of a book...ENDORSED BY NEWT!

From "Creating a New Civilization" :

"The time has come for the next great step forward in American politics. It is not a matter of Democrats versus Republicans, or of left and right...but something more significant...a clear distinction between rear-guard politicians who wish to preserve or restore an unworkable past and those who are ready to transition to what we call a “Third Wave” information-age society…

A new civilization is emerging in our lives, and blind men everywhere are trying to suppress it. This new civilization brings with it new family styles, changed ways...a new economy, new political conflicts, and...altered consciousness... Humanity faces a quantum leap forward. This is the meaning of the Third Wave…

Our argument is based on what we call the “revolutionary premise”... The revolutionary premise liberates our intellect and will.

Nationalism is...First Wave. The globalization of business and finance required by advancing Third Wave economies routinely punctures the national “sovereignty” the nationalists hold so dear...

As economies are transformed by the Third Wave, they are compelled to surrender part of their sovereignty... Poets and intellectuals of Third Wave states sing the virtues of a “borderless” world and “planetary consciousness.”

The Third Wave...demassifies culture, values, and morality... There are more diverse religious belief systems.

The Constitution of the United States needs to be reconsidered and altered...to create a whole new structure of government... Building a Third Wave civilization on the wreckage of Second Wave institutions involves the design of new, more appropriate political structures... The system that served us so well must, in its turn, die and be replaced.

Muttley
11-28-2011, 09:26 PM
SOMEONE at the debates need to put the microscope on this snake during tomorrow's debate. I'm going to submit a question regarding the reconsideration and alteration of the constitution to CNN right now. Fuck this guy!

sofia
11-28-2011, 09:29 PM
SOMEONE at the debates need to put the microscope on this snake during tomorrow's debate. I'm going to submit a question regarding the reconsideration and alteration of the constitution to CNN right now. Fuck this guy!

That "someone" needs to be Ron Paul's campaign. They must run TV ads with these quotes and hang the commie Toflers around his fat neck like a millstone!

This cannot get swept under the rug!

Okie RP fan
11-28-2011, 09:31 PM
No kidding?

And I thought this was enough to do the guy in: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/11/25/flip-flopping-newt-gingrich/

Further research for this and I will be sending this out to everyone I know. I know Gingrich is a globalist pig, but I didn't think he was that bad.

SchleckBros
11-28-2011, 09:32 PM

There's a debate tomorrow???

Jeez, there are so many debates that I can't keep track of them all. lol.

Xelaetaks
11-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Haha I did not know there's a debate tomorrow ether. If so I'm excited.

Okie RP fan
11-28-2011, 09:38 PM
There's a debate tomorrow???

Jeez, there are so many debates that I can't keep track of them all. lol.

Honestly, there are a couple too many. I'm all about the more debates, the better, but this is just too much. It's the same stuff, over and over again. And if it's not the same lines over and over again, it's the other candidates picking up some of Ron Paul's ideas.

speciallyblend
11-28-2011, 09:39 PM

ditto, time for Ron paul to kick ass and take names again!! better warn the wife when she gets home. It is cnn not lifetime network until debate is over;)

pulp8721
11-28-2011, 09:41 PM

Nah, they moved it to February 22.

Lord Xar
11-28-2011, 09:41 PM
That "someone" needs to be Ron Paul's campaign. They must run TV ads with these quotes and hang the commie Toflers around his fat neck like a millstone!

Someone should forward thid story to the campaign. Just getting way too many passes.

Get this to benton or wead or hunter

FSP-Rebel
11-28-2011, 09:43 PM

No matter what ad the campaign decides to run, they need money and lot's of it. There is no shortage of money that needs to be donated, esp for the IA guerrilla ad upcoming move, etc.

And yeah, it's time for Ron to really let loose (aka deal with in his own fashion the likes of Grinch) in the (IA) debates foregoing the caucus. We, however, need to get him all the money he needs to do the ad rush and activist surge.

LibertyEagle
11-28-2011, 09:49 PM
This is something probably better done by the PAC. You may want to let AdamT know about it.

sailingaway
11-28-2011, 09:50 PM
If I'm understanding correctly, Gingrich wrote the forward, but the BOOK not Gingrich said the quote. Although I did read somewhere that Gingrich himself said he agreed 'particularly about the third wave'. I'm sure that anyone dense enough to fall for him now will fall for however he spins it, unfortunately. The man is a snake oil salesman.

J-Reg
11-28-2011, 09:50 PM
The RevPac could do a commercial. They should say something like, "Too often political opponents twist each others' positions for the sake of burning straw men. Well, we want to let Newt Gingrich tell you about himself. This is straight from him...- And then cut to someone reading the excerpts while they show the source.

J-Reg
11-28-2011, 09:51 PM
The RevPac could do a commercial. They should say something like, "Too often political opponents twist each others' positions for the sake of burning straw men. Well, we want to let Newt Gingrich tell you about himself. This is straight from him...- And then cut to someone reading the excerpts while they show the source. Oh. I didn't know the comments weren't from him. I'm sure they can get him on something though.

speciallyblend
11-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Someone should forward thid story to the campaign. Just getting way too many passes.

Get this to benton or wead or hunter

time to neuter newt!

LibertyEagle
11-28-2011, 09:52 PM
The RevPac could do a commercial. They should say something like, "Too often political opponents twist each others' positions for the sake of burning straw men. Well, we want to let Newt Gingrich tell you about himself. This is straight from him...- And then cut to someone reading the excerpts while they show the source.

Sailingaway is right. Newton didn't write it. He wrote a forward in a book that did.

Jandrsn21
11-28-2011, 09:53 PM
The internet rumor mills are already starting to turn. I scan "conservative" websites and this quote along with Newt's very troubled past is being brought to the surface. There is NO way this guy will make it past New Hampshire!

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is too. I'm gonna let Newt's new rise sink in a little then short the crap out of his chances on intrade. That to me is a GUARANTEED payoff!

pulp8721
11-28-2011, 09:54 PM
The internet rumor mills are already starting to turn. I scan "conservative" websites and this quote along with Newt's very troubled past is being brought to the surface. There is NO way this guy will make it past New Hampshire!

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is too. I'm gonna let Newt's new rise sink in a little then short the crap out of his chances on intrade. That to me is a GUARANTEED payoff!

Where is this being brought up?

sofia
11-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Sailingaway is right. Newton didn't write it. He wrote a forward in a book that did.

People don't write forwards to books whose central themes they dont agree with. The end of the the American system is in fact one of the main themes of this Utopian book...a book which Newt gushes about.

No way he can spin himself off of this hook.

Shame on us if he gets a pass on this.

wgadget
There's a guy in twitter looking for dirt on newt. Works for a major newspaper. I'll see if I can find it.

Jandrsn21
Where is this being brought up?

Daily Caller, Tea Party Patriots

Edit, Ann Coulter ( for what it is worth ) blasted Gingrich on DC, also TPP has links to the quotes and the Newt and Pelosi video links.

wgadget
11-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Btw, what's the protocol for writing book forewords? Don't you have to somewhat endorse the ideas in the book?

sofia
11-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Freshman Newt was also one of only 5 Republicans to vote in favor of establishing Jimmy Carter's Dept. of Education in 1979. The bill then passed by just 4 votes....with even many Democrats opposing Carter's educational power-grab!

hrdman2luv
11-28-2011, 10:02 PM
I know it's not Ron Paul's way, but he needs to go on the offencive. He needs to show some fight.. He needs to expose more things about these guys. I know, sometimes, things like that can come back and bite you, so he's got to be selective and research every angle. But, he's been on the defencive side for so long, I know it would be hard.

FSP-Rebel
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
We might not either if he stays big enough to shadow us and kill any momentum we may get. Dude needs to be rubbed now. I do, however, relish his demise via the online media tools and hopefully they permeate to the mainstream hosts.

All I know is that Grinch is being protected by the likes of Hannity who ? the junk when they have (as always) Grinch on air to bs his side of the story. No one on the right blasts w/o Grinch having the so-called right to correct the biz against him. Hence, attacking just doesn't happen from the right outside of allowing the dip to spin. And, no atta-boys to Ron neither.

wgadget
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
OKay. It's Aaron Blake @FixAaron on Twitter. He works for the Washington Post and he's looking for Gingrich dirt. Saw the article on Drudge. Takedown time.

Okie RP fan
11-28-2011, 10:11 PM
I honestly don't know what good it will do, but I sent a comment on Drudge asking if they could check into it.

LibertyEagle
11-28-2011, 10:24 PM
People don't write forwards to books whose central themes they dont agree with. The end of the the American system is in fact one of the main themes of this Utopian book...a book which Newt gushes about.

No way he can spin himself off of this hook.

Shame on us if he gets a pass on this.

I understand, Max. But, the facts are that the quote did not come out of Gingrich's mouth. There is surely a way we can use this, but we have to be smart about it. For me, there is already so very many things he has done that will send conservatives running in horror, that I personally am going to stick to them.

The question could be asked, though, why he would write a forward to a book whose author appears to want to overthrow our Constitution and form of government.

sofia
11-28-2011, 10:35 PM
For me, there is already so very many things he has done that will send conservatives running in horror, .

That ad he did with Pelosi sent me ballistic!

An RP ad of him and Nancy on the couch would make for a great attack ad...done in a humorous way .....romantic love song in the background (ReUnited by Peaches and Herb?)...

It wouldnt seem nasty because it would be so funny.....but the point would be made,

sailingaway
11-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Freshman Newt was also one of only 5 Republicans to vote in favor of establishing Jimmy Carter's Dept. of Education in 1979. The bill then passed by just 4 votes....with even many Democrats opposing Carter's educational power-grab!

He pushed for the creation of the WTO, as well. There is a lot on him, I just want more background on this one.

sabu140
11-28-2011, 10:45 PM
How about send this to the campaign of Michelle Bachmann. I see her as willing to go after everybody. Better to let her go after Newt so Ron can stay clean.

tremendoustie
11-28-2011, 11:15 PM
Apparently, when Newt Gingrich became the Speaker of the House in 1994, he recommended The Third Wave as required reading for all of his Congressional colleagues.

Miss Annie
11-28-2011, 11:38 PM
http://thereaganwing.wordpress.com/2011/11/20/the-phony-right-wing-part-2-newt-gingrich-the-third-wave/

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Ron Paul brought up Rick Perry's record in a debate and began his slide in the polls. He can do it if he wants to.

Tinnuhana
11-29-2011, 02:59 AM
Was Newt's reading recommendation in the congressional/senate record? If so, it should be possible to locate it.

Student Of Paulism
11-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Wow, this man is dangerous. I really do fear he is going to start WW3 with these unbelievably Stalin-like ideologies. Really, WTF?! People are right, this crap needs to be aired out, it is making sick to my stomach to see the crap he was spewing, and at the same time, walking around like he is 'Mr Republican'.

satchelmcqueen
11-29-2011, 06:48 AM
posting to cnn facebook now....

airborne373
11-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Comrade Toffler & Comrade Gingrich are promoting old school communism with new age verbiage. Anyone supporting the anti-America pro-Soviet Newt should be ashamed. For me I PAINT COMMIES RED!

PastaRocket848
11-29-2011, 07:15 AM
do we really want to make the case that politicians are responsible for things other people write if their name is on the cover?

vechorik
11-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the info -- posting it to blogs today! (With a recommendation to learn about United Nations Agenda 21 before you vote!)

Carole
11-29-2011, 07:41 AM
Articles:

The Phony Right-Wing & Who is Selling Us Down the River? – Part 1: Newt Gingrich
http://gulagbound.com/16723/the-phony-right-wing-who-is-selling-us-down-the-river-part-1-newt-gingrich/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?330720-The-Phony-Right-Wing-amp-Who-is-Selling-Us-Down-the-River-–-Part-1-Newt-Gingrich&highlight=Carole

The Real Newt Gingrich
http://vimeo.com/6445068

Alvin and Heidi Toffler
Creating a New Civilization
The Third Wave
Future Shock

Constitution “must die and be replaced”
Gingrich

Technology, sovereignty and the Third Wave
http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0601thirdwayp1.htm
By Steve Farrell

(Excerpt)

The Third Way/Wave may sound new and innocuous to many, but its founders include such earlier notables as Plato, Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler -- certainly not the best crew for men and women sworn to defend our Constitution to turn to for inspiration.
Plato's Third Wave
The Greek philosopher Plato was the first person that we know of to use the term 'third wave,' which he did in his pro-communist work, "The Republic." Plato called the "third wave" that "largest and most dangerous [wave of all]" wherein the pro-communist philosopher king overthrows the existing order, either by "smooth" persuasion or by brute force. The Third Wave was the transitional phase from any form of government, free or otherwise, to total statism under the leadership of an elite class of individuals called "philosopher kings." (2)
Setting the standard for Third Wavers and Third Wayers today, Plato didn't call his revolutionary plan for tyranny 'tyranny.' Who would? Rather, he cloaked every item of revolutionary change in more palatable terms like 'justice,' 'the Heavenly ideal,' 'the pursuit of the good,' and 'the love of truth.' He believed in and practiced double-talk. So much so, that even today Plato succeeds in convincing casual readers that they are mulling over a Judeo-Christian appeal to virtue. A hard look at Plato's definition of virtue reveals something else, however. Virtue, he taught, is whatever sustains or brings about the ideal city. And such an ideal city was his! Communist, through and through.
Consider Plato's list of virtues.
The 'Virtuous' Aims of Plato's Third Wave
• Private property must be abolished, the wealthy hated, and their wealth redistributed by state mandate. (3)
• Children belong to, and are born to serve, the state. The influence of parents is noxious and disruptive to the interest of the state; therefore, every child should be raised in government nurseries, far from home, without knowledge of who its parents are, and without the parents having knowledge of who their offspring are. Every child becomes the common property of every parent in the city, who possess the collective duty to watch over them. (4)
• Private education, like traditional parenting, is at the very headwaters of falsehood and social strife. It must be eliminated and replaced by a closely monitored state school system. (5)
• Old values, passed down through song, history and children's storybooks, are equally a source of trouble. These should be rewritten to discredit and erase the old virtues and to exalt and enthrone the new. (6)
• Frivolous children's games make for foolish children. New games should be developed which emphasize law and order. (7)
• Private industry is self-serving. The state has a moral obligation to move toward the absolute control of all industry for the benefit of the whole. (8)
• Class mobility is a revolutionary idea which threatens the stability of the state and the pre-eminence of true philosophy. A strict caste system and the elimination of career choice is the answer. (9)
• Talent must never be allowed to wander or be wasted. Early on, children must be identified and channeled by the state, for the benefit of the state, into careers selected by the state, with only a "few" promising students selected for career or class crossover. (10)
• Equality is preposterous and dangerous, but useful during the Third Wave. During this phase, extreme views on equality are to be promoted by the state and by wise opportunists in order to, all the more quickly, overthrow the existing order. (11)
• Under the guise of equality, women ought to be exploited in the same way. First to foment "class war" during the Third Wave (women's roles are reversed to men's). Next, to be promptly put into their place as part of a "community of women" to be shared collectively by male guardians, war heroes and rulers for pleasure or offspring. (12)
• Selective breeding is beneficial to the state (13), as are the legalization and encouragement of recreational sex and rape across class lines.
• Unwanted babies, inferior babies, deformed babies (14) and the adult handicapped are an unnecessary drag on the prosperity and well-being of society. They should be left to die. Unproductive adults, likewise, should be terminated. (15)
• Homosexuality is morally acceptable, and homosexual rape of lower-class males and boys is a right of rulers, guardians and war heroes. (16)
• Only a very few men are foreordained to understand life and the higher good. All the rest are the equivalent of dumb sheep. A few "wise" ones should be appointed "philosopher kings," even "saviors," by the state, and given absolute power to control every facet of the helplessly lost lives of the masses. (17)
• Absolute loyalty to the government is vital for the success and safety of society. Thus, the establishment of a state-sanctioned KGB-like network is an essential good. Citizens and leaders must be watched and intentionally goaded into committing crimes against the state, into taking advantage of sexual opportunities, and into being tried by every method imaginable in order to weed out those who are not loyal and not fit for duty, from those who are. (18)
• Wealth is not essential to the safety of the state. When at war with free states, the enemy will display economic superiority. But not to fear. Their wealth is their weakness, and can and will be used against them. The divide and conquer/class warfare tactic is the choice of the virtuous. (19)
• Lastly, virtue rejects troublemaking democracy (pure or direct democracy) as an end, yet shrewdly identifies it as the quickest, surest route to promoting the communist view of equality of ends. (20) During the transitional phase, the virtuous reformer will utilize democracy to:
1. Degenerate traditional morality and foster fierce intolerance against it.
2. Lead the dumb masses (like "dumb asses") by the nose to trample on each other's rights in the blind pursuit of their own supposed rights.
3. Legitimize the government's "creeping into houses" through the creation of "new" rights which must be monitored.
4. Create moral chaos, mob and factional spirit, revolution (21) and anarchy.
5. Eventually, bring about such a violent state of uncertainty and fear that the people will, out of necessity, vote themselves the most absolute of tyrannies (22), that of the democratic king, in order to restore order, peace and security. (23, 24)

wgadget
11-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Lew Rockwell ran this good Justin Raimondo piece today, Newt and the Neocons vs. Ron Paul:

http://lewrockwell.com/raimondo/raimondo145.html