PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC reports on: Christmas vacation with Ron Paul

sailingaway
11-28-2011, 04:25 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/28/9073895-christmas-vacation-with-ron-paul

I KNEW that truly weird questionaire they have for volunteers was going to come up in the media. What genius came up with it? It honestly reads like a joke. I was hoping it was a 'site set up glitch' like when Campaign for Liberty's new site had a 'test blog' saying "I am Lando Carlrissian, site administrator...." I assumed it would be taken down.

wealeat
11-28-2011, 04:30 PM
What is wrong with the questionnaire? It is asked to make sure you share the views of Ron Paul.

The article didn't say anything negative about it...

mport1
11-28-2011, 04:31 PM
As part of the selection process, an online questionnaire asks applicants their views on public policy positions using a rating scale of 1 - 5 (from strongly agree to strongly disagree) answering statements like: The 9/11 attacks were carried out by Islamic extremists connected to Al Qaeda who were the sole perpetrators of the damage that day; after a complete audit of the Federal Reserve, the Fed should be abolished; cannabis should be legalized for recreational use; and preemptive, unilateral military action is never an appropriate policy for the U.S.

Interesting. I think it is good to check where people stand on those issues before donating campaign resources to them.