PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam Vet Biker Relative's email - "Body Guard for our New President" (Gingrich)

tony m
11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Wow.

He sent two pictures of him with the globalist. And he is in his full Vietnam colors. I am floored.

He sent the email CC: with all his contacts so I replied to all, some know who I am and that I am for RP. I have been working patiently on this group for 3 years. Mostly pro-war and kick out the immigrants:

Good Day,

It’s world government or the Republic. Some know where I stand.

I recommend doing some research on Newt Gingrich. Here are a few articles to help you out concerning this global gentleman. Alvin Toffler is interesting.

Tony M

Three Articles

The Establishment’s Conservative

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/2396-newt-gingrich-the-establishments-conservative?showall=1

Who is Newt Gingrich’s mentor Alvin Toffler?
Here are some essential links for Newt's mentor, Alvin Toffler, series on how the US Constitution has become oppressive and dangerous requiring it to be done away with.

"Third Wave" by Alvin Toffler
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553246984/ref=as_li_ss_tl?...

(Click to read part of the book online)
"Creating a New Civilization: The Politics of the Third Wave"
(Author), Heidi Toffler (Author), Newt Gingrich (Foreword)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1570362238/ref=as_li_ss_tl?...

Excerpt from The New American's debrief of Gingrich following his Scazzofola(sp?) backing in NY-23 in 2009 that references Gingrich's role in the "Third Wave" series:

"Futurist”
In 1994, Gingrich described himself as “a conservative futurist.” He said that those who were trying to define him should look no further than The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase in which abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, and divorce are perfectly normal, even virtuous. Toffler penned a letter to America’s “founding parents,” in which he said: “The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented — a democracy for the 21st century.” He went on to describe our constitutional system as one that “served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.”

The Record of Newt Gingrich

http://www.lessgovisthebestgov.com/Newt-Gingrich-Candidate-President-Republican-Primary.html

"I am just saying that we need to be honest about the fact that we are transferring from the United States at a practical level significant authority to a new organization. This is a transformational moment. I would feel better if the people who favor this would just be honest about the scale of change.
"I agree ... this is very close to Maastrict [the European Union treaty by which the EU member nations have surrendered considerable sovereignty], and twenty years from now we will look back on this as a very important defining moment. This is not just another trade agreement. This is adopting something which twice, once in the 1940s and once in the 1950s, the U.S. Congress rejected. I am not even saying we should reject it; I, in fact, lean toward it. But I think we have to be very careful, because it is a very big transfer of power."

- Newt Gingrich, House Ways and Means Committee hearings during June 1994.

The Record of Newt Gingrich (from above article)

• 1979 Voted to create the Department of Education, under President Jimmy Carter
• 1989 Becomes House Minority Whip
• 1990 Becomes member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
• 1993 Voted for NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement
• 1994 Supported the WTO, the World Trade Organization.
• 1994 Voted for GATT, the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade that subjected Americans to the international authority of the WTO (See his exact quote in accompanying article.) See additional link.
• 1995 Becomes Speaker of the House of Representatives and recommends reading The Third Wave by Alvin Toffler as required reading for all of his Congressional colleagues. (See accompanying article.)
• 1995 Delivers speech to the Center for Strategic and International Affairs in which he blames the US Constitution for making America's role in leading the world more difficult! Read his full quote in accompanying article, "The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution...".
• 1995 Wrote the foreword to another one of Toffler's books, The Politics of the Third Wave, Creating a New Civilization
• 1995 The liberal establishment Time Magazine names Newt Gingrich their “Man of the Year”
• 1995 Appeals to the US House of Representatives to increase the power of the Presidency by repealing the War Powers Act of 1972, and urged President Clinton to expand the US military presence in Bosnia.
• 1996 Under his leadership, Congress passed the largest single spending increase on education in US history, a whopping $3.5 billion dollars!
• 1999 Newt resigns over failed midterm elections in which Republicans lost 5 seats, the worst loss in history for a Party who did not control the White House! At the same time, he was also involved in a flap over an extra marital affair and a controversial book deal!