PDA

View Full Version : If Obama is a puppet, who are his masters?

moderate libertarian
11-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Almost eveyone agrees that he is a puppet but is it known who his masters are who pull Obama's strings from behind the teleprompter scene?

A great find was this sacrificial lamb for their political agenda.

Barack Obama, Ed Schultz Make GQ‘s ’Least Influential People Alive’ List

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/barack-obama-ed-schultz-make-gqs-least-influential-people-alive-list/

This photo of clueless in chief puppet watching some sports game while NATO supply lines to Afghanistan are shut down by Pakistan that will end up costing tax payers lot of more money.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/a5BnixnC_DCqYVNATBE.8Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD02MTI7cT04NTt3PTQzNQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/0be251b9924e9d1aff0e6a7067001177.jpg

cindy25
11-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Hillary is one; its her foreign policy, her healthcare

specialK
11-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Goldman Sachs is another

Miss Annie
11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Bilderberger group, Trilateral Commission, CFR, Muslim Brotherhood......

James Madison
11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
The Federal Reserve. Rothschild Corp.

Miss Annie
11-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Most definitely!

pcosmar
11-27-2011, 11:40 PM

There's that common denominator again.

:(

John F Kennedy III
11-27-2011, 11:54 PM
The NWO.

pcosmar
11-28-2011, 08:19 AM
The NWO.

NWO is a thing,, not a "who".

kylejack
11-28-2011, 08:26 AM
I only wish Barack Obama wasn't influential or effective. The problem is that he is, and that's why he's gotten away with so much bad foreign and domestic policy.

Travlyr
11-28-2011, 09:49 AM
Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski
Heinz Alfred "Henry" Kissinger
David Rockefeller, Sr.
Étienne Davignon
Kenneth Harry "Ken" Clarke
Just to name a few.

kylejack
11-28-2011, 09:51 AM
David Rockefeller, Sr.
Étienne Davignon
Just to name a few.
Good list. I'll add Larry Summers.

Brian4Liberty
11-28-2011, 10:56 AM
More for the list:

The purpose of the meeting: an employment interview. Present at the meeting were top executives Dick Fuld (Lehman Brothers), Greg Flemming (Merrill Lynch), Larry Fink (BlackRock), Paul Volcker (Former Fed Chair), Gary Cohn (Goldman Sachs), and Warren Spector (Bear Sterns). The subject of the introduction and interview, Barack Obama, was also present. The job he was seeking: President of the United States of America.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.php?329-The-Creature-from-Johnny-s-Half-Shell

TheBlackPeterSchiff
11-28-2011, 10:58 AM
J.P. Morgan, Goldman, Boeing.

moderate libertarian
12-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Bilderberger group, Trilateral Commission, CFR, Muslim Brotherhood......

Did you mean to say AIPAC when you said Muslim Brotherhood?

AIPAC lobbies funded Obama campaign. Muslim and Jewish religions are similar in many ways but don't think they are that tight these days.

ronpaul12
12-04-2011, 05:56 PM
George Sorrows.

moderate libertarian
12-04-2011, 06:11 PM
David Rockefeller, Sr.
Étienne Davignon
Just to name a few.

Good list of suspects by all. Full list seems like a rather long list.

George Sorrows.

LOL

Carehn
12-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Canada!

DamianTV
12-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Almost eveyone agrees that he is a puppet but is it known who his masters are who pull Obama's strings from behind the teleprompter scene?

A great find was this sacrificial lamb for their political agenda.

Barack Obama, Ed Schultz Make GQ‘s ’Least Influential People Alive’ List

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/barack-obama-ed-schultz-make-gqs-least-influential-people-alive-list/

This photo of clueless in chief puppet watching some sports game while NATO supply lines to Afghanistan are shut down by Pakistan that will end up costing tax payers lot of more money.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/a5BnixnC_DCqYVNATBE.8Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD02MTI7cT04NTt3PTQzNQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/0be251b9924e9d1aff0e6a7067001177.jpg

Careful with the Hot Dogs, I got banned for a week for posting a Hotdog Pic!

Obama takes his orders from the Real Terrorists, the Banksters.

moderate libertarian
12-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the warning :)

And right you are about Obama order miesters.

Aratus
12-05-2011, 02:06 AM
teddy kennedy, robert byrd and oprah helped elect him

Aratus
12-05-2011, 02:09 AM
poor oprah has to go it alone right now on his re-election committee

because two legendary senators passed away a short while back?

moderate libertarian
12-05-2011, 02:09 AM
teddy kennedy, robert byrd and oprah helped elect him

I highly dount anyone of them would support Obama's war escalations and air raids on villages. Some other forces must be giving him orders lately.

Bachman said in last debate that Obama takes orders from General Axelrod but even that does not explain everything.

jtstellar
12-05-2011, 02:47 AM
he is a puppet of his own ambition.. learn something about life.. you never accomplish great deeds alone, so to satisfy his ambition, he has to please people. therefore a collective of special interests is his master... it's not 1 or 2 individuals.. drop your comic books, world ain't so simple.

akforme
12-05-2011, 09:53 AM
The owners of the debt are the masters. In the documentary called "The Trap' by Adam Curtis he interviewed Clinton's ex chief of staff about a meeting he had before he took office. After he won he sat down with Greenspan and Robert Ruben (his sec. of treas. and ex chairman of goldman sachs) and they basically told him if he wanted the debt bought he had to what they said.

PaulConventionWV
12-05-2011, 10:28 AM
There's that common denominator again.

:(

What does that mean?

pcosmar
12-05-2011, 10:34 AM
What does that mean?

com·mon de·nom·i·na·tor
Noun:

A shared multiple of the denominators of several fractions.
A feature shared by all members of a group.

I responded to this,,

The common denominator is the Rothschild Empire.

CFR, Bilderbergs, G20, Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve, etc. etc.
All branches and arms of the Rothschild Empire.

milo10
12-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Financial and banking interests; AIPAC/Zionism; other Corporate interests like Monsanto. There is Bilderberg and CFR and so forth, but listing those becomes redundant.

The usual scum who control both parties. The degree of control wielded by each varies by party and candidate, but in the end it doesn't change that much. Even I was kind of surprised at how identical Obama's presidency was to Bush. I thought he would end the war in Iraq much sooner, and use praise from that to coast through his Presidency and do a better job of pushing healthcare.

Travlyr
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Financial and banking interests; AIPAC/Zionism; other Corporate interests like Monsanto. There is Bilderberg and CFR and so forth, but listing those becomes redundant.

The usual scum who control both parties. The degree of control wielded by each varies by party and candidate, but in the end it doesn't change that much. Even I was kind of surprised at how identical Obama's presidency was to Bush. I thought he would end the war in Iraq much sooner, and use praise from that to coast through his Presidency and do a better job of pushing healthcare.
Well Obama did say that he would bring the troops home from Iraq and we could take that to the bank. Evidently, the bank said "no" ... "more war kid... we're making way to much money to stop now."

TNforPaul45
12-05-2011, 10:52 AM
You cannot really single any one person, group, or natiomal government out. Our Executive is controlled, restrained, and guided by a group of groups, with interests that vary in terms of occasional similarity, and who form weak or strong bonds of influential association. As a whole, their interests shift globally from time to time, but they have one thing in common: maintaining their power.

Someone as small on the list as the US President can be indirectly handeled through blackmail, media pressure swaying the gullible populace, and false or overblown national intelligence information. Thats why this "establishment" is so scared of Ron, they do not have anything to blackmail him with, they know he wont jump at war, and he is popular despite media disdain.

We are winning :)

moderate libertarian
12-06-2011, 07:59 AM
David Rockefeller, Sr.
Étienne Davignon
Just to name a few.

Is he profiteer of Heinz ketchup by any chance? If so, I'm starting boycott of ketchup. Not much difference between him and Kerry.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/TLgk5I6lb5I/AAAAAAAAPmM/IxaaHMwpEuE/s400/kissinger-bush.jpg
http://www.democratic-republicans.us/images/obama-kissinger.jpg

jtstellar
12-06-2011, 11:10 AM
You cannot really single any one person, group, or natiomal government out. Our Executive is controlled, restrained, and guided by a group of groups, with interests that vary in terms of occasional similarity, and who form weak or strong bonds of influential association. As a whole, their interests shift globally from time to time, but they have one thing in common: maintaining their power.

Someone as small on the list as the US President can be indirectly handeled through blackmail, media pressure swaying the gullible populace, and false or overblown national intelligence information. Thats why this "establishment" is so scared of Ron, they do not have anything to blackmail him with, they know he wont jump at war, and he is popular despite media disdain.

We are winning :)

thank you.. rare real-world oriented post revolving around common sense

kill the banks
12-06-2011, 11:13 AM
kill the bank

Travlyr
12-06-2011, 11:20 AM
kill the bank
When we get that done, then that will put an end to their wars, their tyranny, and poverty. The sooner the better!

LawnWake
12-06-2011, 11:27 AM
7 jewish bankers living under mt. Zion.

Danke
12-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Lucifer.

pcosmar
12-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Lucifer.

After you distil off all the rest.. Pretty much ,,Yup.

AGRP
12-06-2011, 12:49 PM
“Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.”

- James A. Garfield (1831-1881), President.

“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire upon which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.”

- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild (1773-1855), London financier, one of the founders of the international Rothschild banking dynasty.

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/federal-reserve-bank-quotes-the-central-bank-fraud/

moderate libertarian
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Lucifer.

Have no idea who she is lol

Deborah K
12-06-2011, 09:09 PM
TPTB are a cartel of international bankers. They call all the shots.

Marenco
12-07-2011, 12:37 AM
These following quotes should give you an idea:

“The nation-state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force: International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation-state.” - Zbigniew Brzezinski

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are US government institutions.
They are not... they are private credit monopolies which prey upon
the people of the US for the benefit of themselves and their foreign
and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders.
The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history.
Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers,
but the truth is the Fed has usurped the government.
It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations.
It makes and breaks governments at will."
-- Louis McFadden

“Some…believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” - David Rockefeller in his book Memoirs, page 405

"Under the surface, the Rothschilds long had a powerful influence in dictating American financial laws. The law records show that they were powers in the old Bank of the United States [abolished by Andrew Jackson]."
-- Gustav Myers, author

moderate libertarian
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Korn is probably not a member if this forum but sent opinion to politico.

Korn: Obama's an Illuminati puppet

Frontman Jonathan Davis says: “I feel like Obama’s an Illuminati puppet. He’s basically dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been. Like I say about the White House, ‘You’ve built this house of shame.’
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70099.html#ixzz1fzqMU8rg

Seraphim
12-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Careful with the Hot Dogs, I got banned for a week for posting a Hotdog Pic!

Obama takes his orders from the Real Terrorists, counter fitting loan sharks.

Fixed.

kill the banks
12-08-2011, 07:56 PM
NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED THE 'PROBLEM' THAT IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANY MORE SUCCINCTLY THAN AARON RUSSO IN THIS INTERVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VAYGWp8V9II

http://silverunderground.com/2011/11/100-reasons-to-end-the-fed/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGhl7ysL_1U

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article29858.htm

ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden (later murdered)

kill the banks
12-08-2011, 08:09 PM
kill the bank bump

Johnny Appleseed
12-08-2011, 08:13 PM
http://group30.org/

Global Clearing and Settlement: A Plan of Action
Author(s):
Year:
Pages:
Type:
ISBN:
Keywords:
Overview:

PDF Download:

G30 Working Group
Special Report
1-56708-125-8
Clearing and Settlement
Twenty recommendations that constitute a plan of action for global clearing and settlement. The plan reflects the aspirations of market participants, gives direction to work that is already under way, and proposes specific guidance for tackling new areas.

To download the PDF of this publication free of charge, please click here. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact us at info@group30.org.

moderate libertarian
12-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Informative info links and videos, thanks all.

kill the bank, should have guessed your view just from the handle you picked :)

vita3
12-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Goldman Sachs & Jp Morgan seem to have the most important appointees & biggest hand-outs.

Foreign Policy slant seems to still be towards Saudi Arabia.

asurfaholic
12-10-2011, 08:35 AM
The question I want answered is

If these people listed in the thread are a threat to our nation, will President Paul use military force to eliminate them? If he doesn't, then they will continue to wreck havoc on the world....

I want to see JUSTICE SERVED. War criminals, treason, economic terrorism - all need to be exposed. Previous administrations should stand trial, then be punished for their crimes against humanity. No immunity. Pure straight up justice. Send a message to the world that America was occupied and controlled by criminals and puppets, but is no longer. Expose the truths and lies, expose the media connections and bias. Expose the fraud.

vita3
12-10-2011, 09:06 AM
"I want to see JUSTICE SERVED. War criminals, treason, economic terrorism - all need to be exposed. Previous administrations should stand trial, then be punished for their crimes against humanity. No immunity. Pure straight up justice. Send a message to the world that America was occupied and controlled by criminals and puppets, but is no longer. Expose the truths and lies, expose the media connections and bias. Expose the fraud. "

We would need a legit attorney generals office.

truelies
12-10-2011, 11:44 AM
same folks who own GWB and Bill Clinton except BHO will find he is much closer to patsy than player compared to those two.

truelies
12-10-2011, 11:50 AM
The question I want answered is

If these people listed in the thread are a threat to our nation, will President Paul use military force to eliminate them? If he doesn't, then they will continue to wreck havoc on the world....

I want to see JUSTICE SERVED. War criminals, treason, economic terrorism - all need to be exposed. Previous administrations should stand trial, then be punished for their crimes against humanity. No immunity. Pure straight up justice. Send a message to the world that America was occupied and controlled by criminals and puppets, but is no longer. Expose the truths and lies, expose the media connections and bias. Expose the fraud.

I am almost willing to say for them-" to hell with Due Process. Just eliminate them as they would eliminate. No trial, just waterboard to get the confession and then sanction including their families & confiscate all assets to be returned to the 99%."

Travlyr
12-10-2011, 11:54 AM
same folks who own GWB and Bill Clinton except BHO will find he is much closer to patsy than player compared to those two.
A lot of people will find out that they were just patsies. They'll throw the media people to the wolves in a heartbeat as soon as they are done with them.

asurfaholic
12-10-2011, 02:43 PM
I am almost willing to say for them-" to hell with Due Process. Just eliminate them as they would eliminate. No trial, just waterboard to get the confession and then sanction including their families & confiscate all assets to be returned to the 99%."

I would seriously support an outright assassination of these people, but I know that Dr Paul doesn't believe in that, so I say do SOMETHING. A trial might be more humiliating for these people anyways, as they stumble through their long confessions and try to blame the power that told them to do the things they did...

I am sick of the merciless killings around the world, puppet or not, Obama is guilty of murder x1000s, and should be punished as such. Bush too..