PDA

View Full Version : What you can do in lieu of donating, MAKE PHONE CALLS! WTF!?

unknown
11-27-2011, 10:04 PM
People are strapped, no question. People are donating what they can, even more than they can.

As much as we love and support RP, donating $ does have a ceiling.

However, IT COSTS NOTHING TO MAKE CALLS (long distance charges if applicable) and it seems to be VERY EFFECTIVE. Its also easy, its a VERY short script.

http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/faq.php

When I ask people in the chat rooms why they're not calling, the answer is "I dont feel like it"...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hammy
11-27-2011, 10:07 PM
I've been phoning a lot. The only bad thing about it is that it does take so many people to get an adequate wealth of information. I think I'm only operating on an 8% success rate. It's so difficult to get people to even pick up, and when they do, it's even more difficult to ask them 3 questions. For some reason everyone thinks you're trying to sell them something. I don't get it.

tl;dr WE NEED MORE PEOPLE

FSP-Rebel
11-27-2011, 10:13 PM
If you don't give up $$$ before you don't call, I have nothing left for you. Talk to family at least. Or, then you go to town. Hi5

Sentinelrv
11-27-2011, 10:22 PM
When I ask people in the chat rooms why they're not calling, the answer is "I dont feel like it"...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why do the people in chat always sound so clueless?

Anyway, I've been getting upset also because it seems many people on here have taken on the careless attitude that we've already won and are not helping out to promote the money bomb. Even if you can't donate yourself, you can still help us promote the money bomb. I have a thread here where I need help right now...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?332842-Help-me-Contact-YouTube-Members-to-Promote-12-16-We-Have-a-List-of-Names-to-Message

AlexMerced
11-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Advice, when making calls speak confidently as possible and literally soon as they say answer go into the script and read it without stopping to even brathe (they will not respond or try to hang up till you breathe) cause if you get to the question they are much more likely to stay on so you got to be quick I've had proetty good success like this.

What's always amusing is when you call a Liberal caucus goer who expresser their distaste for the republican party

I got this response once...

"I rather gouge my eyes out than vote for republicans"

seapilot
11-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Why do the people in chat always sound so clueless?

Anyway, I've been getting upset also because it seems many people on here have taken on the careless attitude that we've already won and are not helping out to promote the money bomb. Even if you can't donate yourself, you can still help us promote the money bomb. I have a thread here where I need help right now...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?332842-Help-me-Contact-YouTube-Members-to-Promote-12-16-We-Have-a-List-of-Names-to-Message

Yes there is a confident attitude that we are wining which is alright as long as people do not get complacent. We could place 4th in Iowa because people did not feel like calling or were afraid to try. No bawling if you were not calling.

Knightmare
11-27-2011, 11:26 PM
To best honest the Ron Paul Chat is terrible. No one even talks about Paul in there and those in there all seem to known each other and ignore anyone who talks about Paul. The Chat is the worst part of this site.

seapilot
11-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Never been there, sounds like fleas on a dog.

unknown
12-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Advice, when making calls speak confidently as possible and literally soon as they say answer go into the script and read it without stopping to even brathe (they will not respond or try to hang up till you breathe) cause if you get to the question they are much more likely to stay on so you got to be quick I've had proetty good success like this.

Heh, this is pretty much what they advise, just keep going! They also advise asking a question in a certain tone.