PDA

View Full Version : First USA Politician to Call for the Discharge of All Muslims from the Military

QuickZ06
11-27-2011, 09:02 PM
And so it begins.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHI-ZgvcIQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Richard B. Womick. Tennessee House Of Representatives District 34.

wistfulthinker
11-27-2011, 09:11 PM
What's the context here? There's nothing about who this guy is. The youtube video title claims he's a US politician but the video never identifies him that I could hear.

LirvA
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Gimme that first amendment, gotta take a crap!

LirvA
11-27-2011, 09:15 PM
It's Republican Representative from Tennessee, Richard Womick.

wistfulthinker
11-27-2011, 09:45 PM
It's Republican Representative from Tennessee, Richard Womick.

Thanks.

This sort of thinking is scary. I've read the Koran, and I've read the Bible. Both have significant whoop-up-on-the-other bits. But few people are going around saying the Bible is a training manual for terrorists. (And they can't get elected.) Those days are a few hundred years behind us. Does this guy not understand literature? Time? Words? Context? The basic reasoning skills anyone brings to reading ancient inspired texts?

cindy25
11-27-2011, 09:48 PM
this guy is only a state legislator. I wonder what his purpose is? maybe he is his sights on higher office? Congress? another Alan West?

Keith and stuff
11-27-2011, 09:52 PM
This rep from TN pretty much has zero idea how the world works. To say he is clueless is an understatement. Talk about conspiracy theorists... I am so glad I left TN.

terp
11-27-2011, 09:54 PM
This is crazy stuff IMO. But as an aside. I've heard these claims made about Muslim literature. Is there any truth to the fact that it condones violence against non muslims? Is this a slanted reading of it? I'm seriously asking this. I've never read any of this stuff.

musicmax
11-27-2011, 10:04 PM
This is crazy stuff IMO. But as an aside. I've heard these claims made about Muslim literature. Is there any truth to the fact that it condones violence against non muslims? Is this a slanted reading of it? I'm seriously asking this. I've never read any of this stuff.

“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you … Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.”

Oh wait, that's Deuteronomy 13:6-10

BattleFlag1776
11-27-2011, 10:10 PM
this guy is only a state legislator. I wonder what his purpose is? maybe he is his sights on higher office? Congress? another Alan West?

His district includes Murfreesboro, which is home to the big mosque trial.

moderate libertarian
11-27-2011, 10:21 PM
And so it begins.........

My guess is this guy hasn't had a good night sleep ever since Barack Hussein Obama stepped into the White House.

Poll: 46% of GOP thinks Obama's Muslim

Aug 19, 2010 ...
www.politico.com/.../Poll_46_of_GOP_thinks_Obamas_Muslim.html -

libertybrewcity
11-27-2011, 10:28 PM
If this actually happened and there was a draft, I know what religion I would switch to.

kylejack
11-27-2011, 10:45 PM
You spooked me by calling him a Representative from Tennessee. It's more concise to refer to him as a state representative in Tennessee.

Still, gross to see someone talk like this.

moderate libertarian
11-27-2011, 10:54 PM
If this actually happened and there was a draft, I know what religion I would switch to.

Ali would have too if this had happened few decades ago LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFMyrWlZ68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFMyrWlZ68

BTW, does this Republican politician also oppose US arming and training huge muslim militaries in Iraq/ Afghanistan etc at massive costs? That would bring an end to those wars in a minute.

QuickZ06
11-28-2011, 11:36 AM
bump!

oyarde
11-29-2011, 11:46 AM
“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you … Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.”

Oh wait, that's Deuteronomy 13:6-10 Stop it , please :)

oyarde
11-29-2011, 11:49 AM
If this actually happened and there was a draft, I know what religion I would switch to. Ha , Ha , HA

oyarde
11-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Anybody know if this guy ever served in the Corp or Army ??

oyarde
11-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Not to sound like an ass , but how many Muslims could there really be in combat arms positions in the military ? Probably , more athiests ...

eduardo89
11-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Anybody know if this guy ever served in the Corp or Army ??

He probably got deferments (aka dodged) from the draft.

oyarde
11-29-2011, 12:12 PM
He probably got deferments (aka dodged) from the draft. I could be wrong , but I doubt he has served . People who have would tend to be more " all inclusive " , in my opinion

Zap!
11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
I wonder how he feels about the Talmud and its supremacism. Oh wait, no one dares to criticize that.