PDA

View Full Version : The video that first fully turned me on to Ron Paul & a Request

A_Silent_Majority_Member
11-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Just wanted to share the first video that really politically opened my eyes to Ron Paul. Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

As for the request... If there is any youtube wizards out there... I can see what should be some simple edits to tweak this video to be more related to the 2012 campaign and thus updating it to "We the People 3.0"

While keeping or reusing any backdrop footage used if possible...

Edit #1 at 1:14... replace "July 12" with "2012"

Edit #2 at 1:23... replace "IN OUR NATIONS CAPITAL" with "FROM ALL ACROSS AMERICA" (or similar)

Edit #3 at 1:29... replace "TO MARCH" with "TO VOTE" or "TO STAND UNITED" (or similar)

Edit #4 at 2:03... again "JULY 12" with "IN 2012"

Edit #5 at 2:05... replace "Washington D.C." with "WE THE PEOPLE"

Edit #6 at 2:07... replace "BE A PART OF IT" with "TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!"

Edit #7 at 2:08... replace the revolution march logo with Ron Paul 2012 logo in its place.

Edit #8 at 2:13... sub the join us screen with "for more info" and a link to ronpaul2012 site

Edit #9 at 2:19... change to We the People 3.0 and apply credits accordingly

Edit #10 at 2:27... Cap off with whatever suits in the end for visit link screen. Example:ronpaulforums.com, ect...

Supplemental: If feeling froggy maybe also update the crowd footage segent(s) that run from.. 1:43-1:52 a bit.

Sounds like a lot but thats just me trying to be precise.

Any thoughts? Any takers? Perhaps whoever made the original would be interested in making this updated version?