PDA

View Full Version : Combining Strategies

progressiveforpaul
11-27-2011, 02:46 PM
http://progressivesforronpaul.blogspot.com/2011/11/double-strategy-to-victory-committed.html

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Not a very good analysis. I am sure one of the other more knowledgable about conventions and delegates, primaries and caucuses members can rip your blog to shreds. You were the same one saying in a previous blog that Ron Paul's economic policies would be a disaster and bring on a great depression..but it was worth it to stop the wars or some disconnected hogwash to get progressives to cross over. Did ya ever change that? Why oh why if you are on our side would you write the stuff you do???

Rev9

progressiveforpaul
11-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Not a very good analysis. I am sure one of the other more knowledgable about conventions and delegates, primaries and caucuses members can rip your blog to shreds. You were the same one saying in a previous blog that Ron Paul's economic policies would be a disaster and bring on a great depression..but it was worth it to stop the wars or some disconnected hogwash to get progressives to cross over. Did ya ever change that? Why oh why if you are on our side would you write the stuff you do???

Rev9

Rev9,
I am down on my knees bowing to your vastly superior intellect and confessing that I am always wrong and you are always right. Have mercy on me, a Keynesian. BTW I did change it, and good luck with your great great great great great grandchildren electing a libertarian of your pure standards in the Democratic Republic of North and Central America.