PDA

View Full Version : heres an idea

coopkabob
06-15-2007, 03:00 PM
a couple days ago i went to you tube and put out a message telling everyone to sell something on ebay. anything! i dont care if its a pair of old socks. on your ebay auction ad,mention that this item for sale is a donation to the ron paul campaign and all proceeds from this auction got to the campaign. and then put up a really nice plug about all the issues that he stands for and why we need ron paul as our next president. millions shop at ebay daily so it would make great free advertising and a great fund raiser to boot. if all the ron paul supporters did this it would flood ebay with ron paul ads everywhere and eventually people who surf ebay alot (like my wife) wont forget who he is . throw in a free ron paul video with each sale and we may get em hooked. i got a bunch of baseball cards and football cards i'm gonna sell and give a free dvd copy of america freedom to fascism along with some good quality videos from you tube. i think this would be very effective. hope to see you on ebay.

X_805
06-15-2007, 03:25 PM
a couple days ago i went to you tube and spammed a message telling

Nice choice of words... Actually, no. Maybe just more "spreading the message".

coopkabob
06-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Nice choice of words... Actually, no. Maybe just more "spreading the message".
ok i fixed it