PDA

View Full Version : I Will Donate 50% of my Website Chip-In Revenues to Ron Paul Projects/Campaign

jaktober
11-27-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/189312/i-will-donate-50-of-my-website-chip-in-revenues-to-ron-paul-projects-campaign

http://jaktober.chipin.com/the-free-independent-sun

I know what you're saying, "But I can donate 100% of it directly to the projects." And you are correct. However, hear me out.

Having been on the road and using 100% of my resources/savings to volunteering at the grassroots level for the Campaign, I have been unable to participate in the last couple Money Bombs (other than promoting them through my website), nor have I been able to contribute to the Super Voter and Super Brochure drives. This makes me sad. Participating is such a great experience and helps connect us to the greater movement.

I am pretty sure I have my funding covered for the minimum of my remaining trip (heading to Florida for Dec/Jan., MA for Feb., PA for March, and D.C. for a week in April before heading back to California). So please don't break your bank helping me.

However, I could use funds to help me do more. Bus trips to other towns, buying brochures to hand out during canvasing, and other activities that cost money. I could also use a little back up (as my funds are very tight) for my travels. However, I understand the importance of putting our money toward other Campaign Projects.

So, I will make this commitment; I will contribute 50% of every contribution I receive from now through the chip-in on my website to one of the Ron Paul projects. The main one will be the Super Voter and brochure mailings. However, I will also use contributions to donate to the TEA Party Money Bomb and RevolutionPAC and directly to the Campaign.

I will even post each contribution on this post in the comments, with links and totals (example: "I got a $50 contribution from so-and-so today, and put $25 of it into Cook County Brochure Mailing: link").

I will do this until November 6, 2012 for all contributions.

So if you have extra funds and would like to help me help Ron Paul, please contribute through my chip-in: http://jaktober.chipin.com/the-free-independent-sun

jaktober
11-27-2011, 08:32 PM
$200 contribution today, woot woot! $100 will go to mailing brochures to Iowa once the money is available in my bank account. Thanks!!!!

Suzu
11-27-2011, 10:04 PM
From the ChipIn page:

The Free Independent-Sun is a hub for empowering concepts ... I stubble upon in my research.
Methinks one of those b's needs to be an m.
;)

jaktober
11-29-2011, 01:46 PM
From the ChipIn page:

Methinks one of those b's needs to be an m.
;)

Me thinks you are correct!

Unfortunately I cannot edit the entry (only delete it). I'm fine with it if you are!

jaktober
11-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Just donated half of my first contribution (since this post) to the Iowa Super Brochure Mailing:

IA-Polk Precincts:DM 076
Item# DM 076 $97.90 USD 1 $97.90 USD
Subtotal $97.90 USD
Total $97.90 USD
Payment $97.90 USD