PDA

View Full Version : Debate-Watching Holiday House Party [NOW WITH PRE-DEBATE PHONEBANKING] (12/10/2011)

muzzled dogg
11-27-2011, 09:04 AM
https://www.facebook.com/events/132802020162255/

Saturday, December 10, 2011
Time
3:00pm until 11:00pm

Where

5 Gilmore Terrace West Roxbury, MA
Description

UPDATE:
phonebanking 3-7
pre-game 7-9
debate watch 9-11
good times 11-?
Please join us at this SPECIAL EDITION debate watching party on Saturday, December 10 to watch the twelfth GOP primary debate of the presidential cycle.

Due to fact that the debate falls on a Saturday night, McFadden's can't host us. Alas, our friend Eric has once again volunteered to host the watch party at his house! Having been to his last debate party let me tell you that you won't want to miss this.

The debate being hosted by ABC News, the Des Moines Registe, and the Iowa Republican Party, and will take place in Des Moines, IA. It has been reported that John Huntsman did not qualify for this debate. Herman Cain has since dropped out. Ron Paul will presumably have more air time. Show is scheduled to start at 9PM EST.Eric's parking suggestion: Please park on Park Street; I don't have a driveway and there is not much parking on my street.

He also adds: 10 bucks for a cup to drink on the keg and to drink on some Liberty Liquid -jungle juice. (21+ to drink, but all ages welcome, but I recommend leaving the kids at home).

muzzled dogg
12-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Description UPDATE:
NOW WITH PRE-DEBATE PHONEBANKING
phonebanking 3-7
pre-game 7-9
debate watch 9-11
good times 11-?