LOL....love it!

unknown
11-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Haaaahahahaaaaaa.

Wrecked!!!

axlr
11-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Why so serious?

I'm just not that big of a fan of all the bells and whistles people put on videos to promote something. (In this case, Dr. Paul)
Watching the debate highlights of Ron Paul or any similar interview clips should in itself be enough. As soon as the phrase, "PWND" comes into the situation along with a plethora of ridiculous sounds and visuals, the video loses some credibility. Sure to us Pro-Paul guys it doesn't make much difference, but what will an undecided voter, or someone with allegiance to another candidate think? That is definitely something to ponder.
My intent isn't to discourage the makers of these types of videos by any means, I'm just not that big of a fan.

Cleaner44
11-26-2011, 07:50 PM
these videos would much better with EVEN MORE OF the ridiculous noise and music

(fixed that for you)

+rep for the OP!

Simple
11-26-2011, 07:53 PM
I like the new series. I also like the added fireworks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4f8oecnHjQ

Carole
Or Palmed :D:D:D

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/Quiltskate/AmazingAaronDobsoncatchforTDECUgame.jpg

Picture of Marshall University's Thundering Herd player Aaron Dobson today making an amazing touchdown catch in game it won over East Carolina University. We're going bowling!!! :D

Revolution9
I'm just not that big of a fan of all the bells and whistles people put on videos to promote something. (In this case, Dr. Paul)
Watching the debate highlights of Ron Paul or any similar interview clips should in itself be enough. As soon as the phrase, "PWND" comes into the situation along with a plethora of ridiculous sounds and visuals, the video loses some credibility. Sure to us Pro-Paul guys it doesn't make much difference, but what will an undecided voter, or someone with allegiance to another candidate think? That is definitely something to ponder.
My intent isn't to discourage the makers of these types of videos by any means, I'm just not that big of a fan.

Well good to know that and now that the thread is focused on your whining is there any other deep dark secrets you want to reveal?

I love this series BTW.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Or Palmed :D:D:D<snip bread and circuses droolings>

WTF has this got to do with the video? Some idiots who run into each other in padding is linked to the presidential debates?

Rev9

axlr
11-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Well good to know that and now that the thread is focused on your whining is there any other deep dark secrets you want to reveal?

I love this series BTW.

Rev9

No, I'm good, no other secrets. I knew what I was saying was going to get distorted and misinterpreted from the get-go so I don't know why I bothered trying to present a different viewpoint.

asurfaholic
11-26-2011, 08:09 PM

I agree. I love some pro paul videos but the loudness turns me off

libertybrewcity
11-26-2011, 08:16 PM
I love these videos...but I would like to be able to hear the Good Doctor's voice. If we can even hear the full rebuttal then there's really no point.

CasualApathy
11-26-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm pretty sure these are intended as hype-videos for all of us who are already supporters, and what's wrong with that? Not every video needs to be super educational. :)

Ron said to have FUN too!

Carole
11-26-2011, 08:21 PM
WTF has this got to do with the video? Some idiots who run into each other in padding is linked to the presidential debates?

Rev9

No offense intended. It was a play on words Pwnd/palmed and I was excited about our win today. Have it deleted if it disturbs anyone. :)

PursuePeace
11-26-2011, 08:23 PM
No, I'm good, no other secrets. I knew what I was saying was going to get distorted and misinterpreted from the get-go so I don't know why I bothered trying to present a different viewpoint.

Keep presenting your viewpoints.
I agree with what you were saying and it looks like I'm not the only one.

fisharmor
11-26-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm pretty sure these are intended as hype-videos for all of us who are already supporters, and what's wrong with that? Not every video needs to be super educational. :)

Ron said to have FUN too!

Exactly... I think someone should crank it up a notch and see what can be done with the wealth of teabagging videos out there.

Revolution9
11-26-2011, 08:36 PM

Yer all a lovely bunch of armchair critics and I want to personally thank you from the bottom of somewhere for letting us know how you feel negatively about someones work and want to change it. You all need to get together and form an art directors censorship guild that all videos must be passed through and vetted for loudness, serious content, obsequious bootlicking compliance to your sensibilities and of course political expediency. That oughta fix this horrible problem and bat down any reoccurrences of such vile materials.

HTH
Rev9

kylejack
11-26-2011, 08:40 PM
The videos are funny. Don't like them? Build a better mousetrap.

PursuePeace
11-26-2011, 08:48 PM
Yer all a lovely bunch of armchair critics and I want to personally thank you from the bottom of somewhere for letting us know how you feel negatively about someones work and want to change it. You all need to get together and form an art directors censorship guild that all videos must be passed through and vetted for loudness, serious content, obsequious bootlicking compliance to your sensibilities and of course political expediency. That oughta fix this horrible problem and bat down any reoccurrences of such vile materials.

HTH
Rev9

lol. what the...?

I swear, online forums are like entering the bizarro world sometimes.

pacelli
11-26-2011, 08:52 PM
You all need to get together and form an art directors censorship guild that all videos must be passed through and vetted for loudness, serious content, obsequious bootlicking compliance to your sensibilities and of course political expediency.

Anybody who actually laughed out loud, AND agreed, please, for the love of Randy, please +rep.... holy cow I've never laughed so hard on a Saturday night..

Revolution9
11-26-2011, 09:43 PM
lol. what the...?

I swear, online forums are like entering the bizarro world sometimes.

Yeah...aren't they. Just where do some of these clowns get off at!

Rev9

low preference guy
11-26-2011, 10:47 PM
pure awesomeness! like a boss!

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-26-2011, 10:48 PM
I like the Rick Perry one better. I want to cut 3 departments, the... uh (help me out here Ron)

milo10
11-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Nice video. Please keep doing what you're doing. We need to have lots of different styles of video and material out there. Different styles appeal to different people.

:)

VoluntaryAmerican
11-26-2011, 11:10 PM
Like a boss!!!

axlr
11-26-2011, 11:45 PM
I agree. I love some pro paul videos but the loudness turns me off

Well thanks, definitely wasn't expecting those responses. :)

HTH
Rev9

Oh please, I could give a rat's ass about what people put in their videos. I would never go as far as saying what should and shouldn't be included. All I offered was a somewhat overlooked opinion and a hypothetical situation for the big supporters of these videos to ponder.

Let's go back to my previous post. I've put in bold the overlooked, and seemingly unpopular opinion as well as the hypothetical situation I constructed.

And the last thing I put in bold text was my final concession. While I admit that I was not a fan of the video, my intent of my post was not to discourage the makers of the videos. If anything, keep making them, the more Pro-Paul videos on Youtube, the better chance of somebody seeing it who might be undecided or not in Paul's corner...but with that being said, let's hope those people, who are not already Pro-Paul like myself, don't feel the same way I do about the video. It COULD give them a negative connotation of Ron, and that can only hurt us.

Occam's Banana
11-27-2011, 12:04 AM
I like the Rick Perry one better. I want to cut 3 departments, the... uh (help me out here Ron)
I like that one, too. Technically, though, I don't think that one's a case of Ron Paul pwning Rick Perry. It's a case of "autopwnage" (Rick Perry pwning himself).

Coleman
11-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Ron Paul owns every candidate on stage in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJfK1XfY8w

Shorter version of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lWCcQ5tZpU

Fredom101
11-27-2011, 12:13 AM
I LOL'd. I don't think it was meant as a super serious video making an amazing point. Just funzies.

SpicyTurkey
11-27-2011, 12:18 AM
The song at the end killed me.

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 12:41 AM
Oh please, I could give a rat's ass about what people put in their videos.

That's just lovely. I am touched by the freedom you offer those who toil and sweat over their works.

Rev9

Esoteric
11-27-2011, 02:10 AM
these vids get me every time!

speciallyblend
11-27-2011, 02:21 AM
for those that do not like the sounds, you have 2 options turn your audio down or mute it! If the video is not for you then fine. No need to trash his video, make your own!

axlr
11-27-2011, 02:21 AM
That's just lovely. I am touched by the freedom you offer those who toil and sweat over their works.

Rev9

LOL! Interesting way to spin it mate.

speciallyblend
11-27-2011, 02:40 AM
LOL! Interesting way to spin it mate.

so what your saying is you do not like the video ok, next thread!

Butchie
11-27-2011, 07:39 AM
for those that do not like the sounds, you have 2 options turn your audio down or mute it! If the video is not for you then fine. No need to trash his video, make your own!

It's not trashing, it's saying this is an election and we are trying to get votes, obviously no one is "telling you what to do", so turn down the ole Rage Against the Machine Meter, some are just suggesting that being loud and obnoxious generally tends to turn voters off.

Corey
11-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Some people like it, some people don't. Personally, I lol every time..
Moving on.....

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 07:53 AM
It's not trashing, it's saying this is an election and we are trying to get votes, obviously no one is "telling you what to do", so turn down the ole Rage Against the Machine Meter, some are just suggesting that being loud and obnoxious generally tends to turn voters off.

I know. That is almost as obnoxious as control freaks and anal retentives turning voters off with their ridiculous demands.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Some people like it, some people don't. Personally, I lol every time..
Moving on.....

I LOL too and have several times at this one as I revisit the thread. Some folks on this thread would change the limericks structure because they CLAIM it would turn off voters to have a fifth line and it would confuse them. They just do not seem to understand the very concept and standard format of the PWNED video. They also severely miss the mark that the people who make these videos ARE VOTERS fer fraks sake.

Rev9

Butchie
11-27-2011, 08:16 AM
I know. That is almost as obnoxious as control freaks and anal retentives turning voters off with their ridiculous demands.

Rev9

Ah yes, insults and name calling, another great way to deal with people.

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Ah yes, insults and name calling, another great way to deal with people.

Wear it if it fits. Check this out. I used to do all kinds of artwork for the campaigns. Sad sacks like you complainers stopped me from doing anything. Your whining and negativity turns off the folks who have been making all of these wonderful videos across the whole range of political dynamic.

I return you to your previously scheduled whining. And you call yourself "butchie"..LOL!

Rev9

Butchie
11-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Wear it if it fits. Check this out. I used to do all kinds of artwork for the campaigns. Sad sacks like you complainers stopped me from doing anything. Your whining and negativity turns off the folks who have been making all of these wonderful videos across the whole range of political dynamic.

I return you to your previously scheduled whining. And you call yourself "butchie"..LOL!

Rev9

Well, I'll make you a video when I show up to the primaries with 15-20 people (more by then I'm sure) that I've converted to Ron, how about you make a video of all those you've brought to the fold by calling them "anal retentive" and blasting their ears with loud screeching videos - Deal?

acptulsa
11-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Variety is the spice of life.

That said, it must also be admitted that some spices give some people indigestion.

Maybe the correct comment would be, 'I wouldn't recommend this video to someone who is _______ because of ________.' Seems like an unimpeachable approach, perhaps...

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Well, I'll make you a video when I show up to the primaries with 15-20 people (more by then I'm sure) that I've converted to Ron, how about you make a video of all those you've brought to the fold by calling them "anal retentive" and blasting their ears with loud screeching videos - Deal?

Dude.. Yer fucking with the wrong guy if you think this tact is gonna win you the argument. Howzabout you put on a 14 hour rock festival with thousands of attendees throughout the day that is branded RP, create artwork that is in the collections of both Ron and Rand, become the flagman for your states signwaves, punch up press releases for the campaign in your state and get the secret billionaire to put RP ads on his digital billboards in Times Square, South Miami Beach and 85 and 285 in Atlanta. Then come back to me with your righteous BS of an offer.

Rev9

Butchie
11-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Dude.. Yer fucking with the wrong guy if you think this tact is gonna win you the argument. Howzabout you put on a 14 hour rock festival with thousands of attendees throughout the day that is branded RP, create artwork that is in the collections of both Ron and Rand, become the flagman for your states signwaves, punch up press releases for the campaign in your state and get the secret billionaire to put RP ads on his digital billboards in Times Square, South Miami Beach and 85 and 285 in Atlanta. Then come back to me with your righteous BS of an offer.

Rev9

Clips??? If you did that, bravo, but I'd say something in you has changed, I can't imagine you got thousands of people to show up by attacking them as you've done to myself and others in this thread, perhaps that's why "Sad sacks like you complainers stopped me from doing anything."

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Clips??? If you did that, bravo, but I'd say something in you has changed, I can't imagine you got thousands of people to show up by attacking them as you've done to myself and others in this thread, perhaps that's why "Sad sacks like you complainers stopped me from doing anything."

I will defend the rights of every artist to produce what they think is suitable and will defend them against armchair critics such as yourself as grassroots whip. You are a negative whiner whose antics cause people to not take the time out and put their skillz into their own creation for the grassroots. Your victimization routine is a hoot considering the banter of negativity you heaped on this fellows effort without even understanding format and context. A limerick does not have two lines. A song is words with melody. A PWNED video is a good rebuttal one liner that is drowned out right after the smack with canned laughter, explosions, horns and other noises to emphasize the confusion of those who got PWNED and the line that did it for those too dense to actually get what was funny. Yer best to just shuffle on to another thread and stop the BS.

Rev9

CasualApathy
11-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Whiny bitches need to stfu.

I was trying not to be negative so I've been sitting on my hands since my initial post, but there you have it.

gb13
11-27-2011, 01:40 PM
I literally love these videos. Yes, the sound is obnoxious, but that's the point, and it makes it about 1,000,000,000 times funnier, The more of them I watch, the funnier they get.

Butchie
11-27-2011, 02:27 PM
I will defend the rights of every artist to produce what they think is suitable and will defend them against armchair critics such as yourself as grassroots whip. You are a negative whiner whose antics cause people to not take the time out and put their skillz into their own creation for the grassroots. Your victimization routine is a hoot considering the banter of negativity you heaped on this fellows effort without even understanding format and context. A limerick does not have two lines. A song is words with melody. A PWNED video is a good rebuttal one liner that is drowned out right after the smack with canned laughter, explosions, horns and other noises to emphasize the confusion of those who got PWNED and the line that did it for those too dense to actually get what was funny. Yer best to just shuffle on to another thread and stop the BS.

Rev9

I'll say this, you are the stereotypical Ron Paul supporter.

Texan4Life
11-27-2011, 02:49 PM
lmao... LIKE A BOSS!!

Revolution9
11-27-2011, 03:54 PM
I'll say this, you are the stereotypical Ron Paul supporter.

Yeah. Well yer the stereotypical stereotyper. Let me add concern troll to your list of monikers as well. I sometimes think you guys wander in from other campaigns just to kill the enthusiasm. If ya ain't ya certainly are killing enthusiasm anyways. I won't let you whine and make our grassroots artists feel like shit over something they put alot f effort and knowledge of tech into and it ain't your station to tell them they should work because you see bogey men everywhere...so yer pissed. Cool. Need that pamper changed now or ya gonna sit around in it and bitch about diaper rash next. FFS.

EDIT: I note I am the typical Ron Paul supporter because you came with bogus point of argumentation and unrealistic expectations that yours was the correct way and the reply to your effort was cogent, to the point, provided good analogical examples for comparison sake and basically left the only form of reply available to be a strawman or ad hominem non-sensical attempt at an attack.

Rev9

William R
11-27-2011, 04:49 PM
bump

Madly_Sane
11-28-2011, 03:19 AM
+1
Sure, the LIKE A BOSS videos of Ron Paul are great, but why try and make them better by adding immature captions like 'LOL, What a moron!"
It's counter-productive to helping Dr. Paul grab positive attention. As his supporters, we need to set a good example for others and promote Dr. Paul and not demote him. I know it's good-humored and not meant to harm anyone, but it's unnecessary and unhelpful.

Revolution9
11-28-2011, 05:21 AM
+1
Sure, the LIKE A BOSS videos of Ron Paul are great, but why try and make them better by adding immature captions like 'LOL, What a moron!"
It's counter-productive to helping Dr. Paul grab positive attention. As his supporters, we need to set a good example for others and promote Dr. Paul and not demote him. I know it's good-humored and not meant to harm anyone, but it's unnecessary and unhelpful.

Another one. I am gonna start all you concern trolling whiners your own art direction censors guild thread with a frakkin' sign-up and whiner level meter. Personally I think yer all Romney supporters and it irks you to see him get PWNED in the video posted. If you were Paul supporters the vids would make you laugh. If you are not Romney ilk then make yer own video the way you want. Get it through your thick skulls. You control the work of another when you pay for it. Other than that you ain't got a leg to stand on.

I showed this vid yesterday to a democrat who laughed his ass off, so I just kept playing the ones linked at the end. He got a good dose of Dr Paul I could never have played for him otherwise.

Rev9

Czolgosz
11-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Anything put in the public space is gonna get criticism. I personally didn't laugh, of course I didn't laugh at the OG "like a boss" vid, either.

Regardless of what anybody says, do whatcha like...but realize you're gonna get positive AND negative no matter what.

Butchie
11-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Another one. I am gonna start all you concern trolling whiners your own art direction censors guild thread with a frakkin' sign-up and whiner level meter. Personally I think yer all Romney supporters and it irks you to see him get PWNED in the video posted. If you were Paul supporters the vids would make you laugh. If you are not Romney ilk then make yer own video the way you want. Get it through your thick skulls. You control the work of another when you pay for it. Other than that you ain't got a leg to stand on.

I showed this vid yesterday to a democrat who laughed his ass off, so I just kept playing the ones linked at the end. He got a good dose of Dr Paul I could never have played for him otherwise.

Rev9

I try to go by what this guy says, he's pretty smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCejBngpalA&feature=related

Revolution9
01-30-2012, 11:01 AM
I try to go by what this guy says, he's pretty smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCejBngpalA&feature=related

PWNED videos are not rude. That is like calling standup comedians rude for poking fun. A bunch of old washerwoman handwringers ya are.

Rev9

Boss
01-30-2012, 11:17 AM
all of these PWND videos are hilarious !!!

carterm
01-30-2012, 12:05 PM
hahahaahha i love these vids

Ilhaguru
01-30-2012, 12:16 PM
You drown out the counter argument being made by Paul, that's not good

Revolution9
01-30-2012, 12:47 PM
You drown out the counter argument being made by Paul, that's not good

Make yer own and see if the timing works. On the handwringing...the frikkin' video is all over the place with the debate hilights and full debate.

Rev9