PDA

View Full Version : Christmas fundraising idea!

Beard for Liberty
11-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Every Christmas, we all have family who asks us, "What do you want for Christmas?"
The best answer? RON PAUL merchandise from the official store.

This way, I get sweet Ron Paul gear to wear around and spread Dr. Paul even more AND he gets more donations due to the purchase!

Thoughts?

MoneyMoneyMoney
11-27-2011, 09:32 PM
I was thinking almost the same idea!

I was thinking someting more like "Just donate directly to Ron Paul's Campaign" Have them do it in their name and that way they will be on the RP mailing list. Also If you ask to give directely (instead of asking for a shirt) you may peak their interest with your generosity in that "Ron Paul guy". Also, if/when they vote they will likely vote for the guy they sent money to.

Of course you could ask them to send in a portion of what would be for your gift...but for me, I do not want another sweaters!

I thought it would be cool if the Ron Paul Donation site had an information on its form for something like "Refered by" To track fundraising efforts and allow for the proper acknoweldgment of the both the gift giver and the gift reciever. I do not know if there would be an issue with campaign finance laws???

(While your asking for stuff may as well ask them for their vote too for Xmas)

Hey I have been trying to set up a blog more focused on fundraising and awareness that leads to more fundraising.

Check it out aand let me know if you would like to help...I was actually starting to work on a post for the Christmas thing.

Jon
http://www.campaign4cash.com/