kushaze
11-25-2011, 06:49 PM
-_-

kushaze
11-30-2011, 11:08 PM
-_-

mortepa
12-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Those that signed the recall petition for politically biased reasons should be ashamed of themselves. I will never vote for any recall petition on either side unless that elected official is blatently not doing their job.

I'm not a huge Walker supporter, just for the record, but these recalls have to stop! Perpetual election cycles are NOT the way to go. Why even have elections if everyone will be recalled.

It is time to grow up Wisconsin!!! Just think of the millions wasted on this recall effort...all while food pantries are dry for the homeless at Christmas! SHAME!!!

Keith and stuff
12-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Those that signed the recall petition for politically biased reasons should be ashamed of themselves. I will never vote for any recall petition on either side unless that elected official is blatently not doing their job.

I'm not a huge Walker supporter, just for the record, but these recalls have to stop! Perpetual election cycles are NOT the way to go. Why even have elections if everyone will be recalled.

It is time to grow up Wisconsin!!! Just think of the millions wasted on this recall effort...all while food pantries are dry for the homeless at Christmas! SHAME!!!

Simple solution, do what New Hampshire has always done. In NH, all 6 publicly elected executive branch officials (the governor and the 5 members of the executive council) are elected every 2 years. The same is true for the 424 elected NH legislators.

bizz
01-04-2012, 10:53 AM

This ^

Its getting way out of hand. Just heard on the radio this morning that a small town in Northern WI might start a recall effort because the board gave all the School employees a Christmas bonus. Yea it was a horsesh*t thing to do but I wouldn't call it an abuse of power. They did use the districts budget surplus to pay for the bonus so there is no addition to the deficit. No need for a recall, just vote the bums out next cycle