PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - Inside and Out

anewvoice
11-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Many times over the years I've seen candidates gain traction because they aer an "outsider", meaning they are not from D.C. Presumably this resume point means they'll be ableto do things that an insider cannot. Recently Newt Gingrich pointed to Obama's relative inexperience and claims that maybe an insider is what is needed to get the job done, referring of course to himself and his years of experience working in the machine.

I agree with Newt, we need an insider, but rather than pick someone with a past so riddles with policy and personal issues as he has, I counter that perhaps Ron Paul is that choice.

Ron Paul is both an insider from a process perspective and an outsider to the party system, shunning partisan politics for adherence to the Constitution. Ron Paul knows the inner workings of D.C. but has not been corrupted by it. Ron Paul builds coalitions which recent Presidents and Congresses have not.

Join us on 12/16/11 to support Ron Paul in the Tea Party moneybomb sequel!"

Facebook post - Jumping on something Newt had expressed about needing an insider, it occurs to me that Ron Paul has the benefits of an outsider with the knowledge of an insider. Best of both worlds, so I'm taking that as a talking point to see where it goes.

Anyone think this would be a good ad target?

wgadget
11-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Yes, I like it!

anewvoice
11-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Amongst many things, one thing that really grabbed my attention during debates is Ron Paul's willingness to recognize failure not just of the Democrats, but of Republicans as well. Maybe this is more general election independent grabbing, but to me that is the most Presidential thing I have seen from anyone.

Revolution9
11-25-2011, 08:41 AM
I approve and a bump.

Rev9