PDA

View Full Version : Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

sailingaway
11-24-2011, 11:53 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/

Becker
11-25-2011, 12:52 AM
oh yeah, I'm gonna read and trust something written by somebody from the Heartland Institute, LOL.

angelatc
11-25-2011, 12:55 AM
oh yeah, I'm gonna read and trust something written by somebody from the Heartland Institute, LOL.

You're in the wrong crowd. If you want to dispute facts, fine. Other than that, you're just part of the problem. And by the way, one of the members here is (or at least was) employed there.

ETA: From the comments there:
If you’re going to play that card, then all of the organizations, studies, data, press releases, information analysis and whatever else that are funded by George Soros are bunk as well. For that matter, if the supposed bias of a funding source is enough to discredit information, then anything printed by The New York Times is bunk, too.

So take your phony liberal superiority bull somewhere else.

low preference guy
11-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Two quotes:

“I also think the science is being manipulated to put a political spin on it which for all our sakes might not be too clever in the long run,” Thorne adds.

“Mike, The Figure you sent is very deceptive … there have been a number of dishonest presentations of model results by individual authors and by IPCC,” Wigley acknowledges.

Becker
11-25-2011, 01:03 AM
You're in the wrong crowd. If you want to dispute facts, fine.

I don't need to dispute the facts. I can easily dispute the focus and interpretation.

Other than that, you're just part of the problem.

just because I don't think there's a climate alarmist conspiracy I'm part of the problem?

And by the way, one of the members here is (or at least was) employed there.

He's free to defend his views to me

ETA: From the comments there:

So take your phony liberal superiority bull somewhere else.

I'm far from liberal.