PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Says His Republican Rivals Want Bigger Government

Xelaetaks
11-24-2011, 06:09 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/republicans-ronpaul-rivals/2011/11/24/id/419052

Sola_Fide
11-24-2011, 06:28 AM
"One time Ronald Reagan asked me to change my vote and I explained to him that I had promised in the campaign to vote a certain way, and I`m sorry, but I wouldn`t be able to do it. He was very, very respectful, and understood it, and didn’t then try to intimidate me in any way,” he said. “So I think that is the way it should be, but, unfortunately, the loyalty to the party should be secondary to loyalty to your oath of office.”

Ron should tell that story more often.

Edu
11-24-2011, 07:39 AM
I am really tired of that "run as a third-party candidate" crap. Why do they embarrass themselves and ask that?

We should be emailing them and asking why they are embarrassing themselves. These guys are supposed to be professionals?

Ron is top tier, so why would anyone up there want to run third party?

And if a candidate is so low that he is about to drop out and go third party why the hell would anyone care who the heck they would endorse? At that point they have lost almost all of their voter base don't you think?

They are asking who he would endorse because of us. Because we are the ONLY group who will stick by their candidate and the principals of freedom and liberty. All the other voters are wishy washy and go from candidate to candidate, whatever flavor of the week the media presents to them.

The other candidates, and the mainstream media are just drooling over having us support them.

They really don't get it. NO ONE BUT PAUL!