PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE Ron Paul

Sematary
11-24-2011, 01:43 AM
I don't shy away from it. I've been a fan for YEARS. LONG before most people even knew he existed. I love Ron Paul. I'm EXCITED about his possibilities this time around - they look WAY better than 4 years ago. But even if he were to remain the marginalized candidate that we tried to get elected 4 years ago, I would STILL love him. RON PAUL IS THE MAN!

ONLY Ron Paul in 2012!

BuddyRey
11-24-2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah, there's no use denying it at this point. I love Ron Paul too. I feel like he's my grandfather, history teacher, Taoist Sensei, and Jedi Master all rolled into one.

WarNoMore
11-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Yeah, there's no use denying it at this point. I love Ron Paul too. I feel like he's my grandfather, history teacher, Taoist Sensei, and Jedi Master all rolled into one.

If a country is governed with tolerance,
the people are comfortable and honest.
If a country is governed with repression,
the people are depressed and crafty.

When the will to power is in charge,
the higher the ideals, the lower the results.
Try to make people happy,
and you lay the groundwork for misery.
Try to make people moral,
and you lay the groundwork for vice.

Thus the Master is content
to serve as an example
and not to impose her will.
She is pointed, but doesn't pierce.
Straightforward, but supple.
Radiant, but easy on the eyes.

-Tao Te Ching

:) Yes I love Ron Paul too. I love humanity and so does he. That's why he's doing what he's doing, and that's why I support him.

Delivered4000
11-24-2011, 03:02 AM
Yes, I don't even try to hide it.

ryanmkeisling
11-24-2011, 04:23 AM
I love him as well. I am also a taoist adhering to the way of no way. His neo-conned speech from 2003 is my favorite, it is brilliant. He has the reborn pure element of christ within him while many of his peers spill much blood in the same name. This very well may be his time, he has been a lone voice for so long.

Cutlerzzz
11-24-2011, 04:36 AM
HAWT!!!

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/files/2011/06/Ron-Paul-Pool-Facebook-photo-300x233.jpg

Bruehound
11-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Best moment in the recent CNN National "Security" debate was Ron calling out Wolfawitcz by name twice in a one minute answer and CNN was able to get a quick camera on the scum slinking into his seat with a scowl. Ron Paul is an American Hero !!!!

I LOVE RON PAUL !