PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am grateful for......

Miss Annie
11-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving my fine feathered friends! :p
Today I find myself extremely grateful for the good doctor Ron Paul. Where would we be without his willingness to make this run for President? We would have NO hope for the recovery of this country's financial well being, constitutional well being, or our over all general safety.
I am grateful that this man is willing to carry the weight of the country's problems on his shoulders and lead us to the land of freedom once again.
Thank you very much Dr Paul! :D

kusok
11-24-2011, 12:44 AM
^^^ Nice. In similar sense I can say I'm grateful for stumbling totally at random earlier this year at a youtube clip of Ron Paul on Larry King talking about Michael Moore and healthcare (I was originally just watching Michael Moore clip, and it was in related videos). I clicked another Ron Paul video because I got intrigued, I heard this name before, Ron Paul, had no clue who he was other than that I think he might have been a presidential candidate and some kid of a nut. I kept watching, then 3rd clip, 4th, 5th. Then I googled his name, went to his website and donated $50 :D

amy31416
11-24-2011, 12:54 AM
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/gbrooks_photo/DSCF0055.jpg

ryanmkeisling
11-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Today I find myself extremely grateful for the good doctor Ron Paul. Where would we be without his willingness to make this run for President? We would have NO hope for the recovery of this country's financial well being, constitutional well being, or our over all general safety.
I am grateful that this man is willing to carry the weight of the country's problems on his shoulders and lead us to the land of freedom once again.

+ rep. That brought tears to my eyes. He really is my hero.

IterTemporis
11-24-2011, 01:53 AM

This is why I would be willing to get between him and a bullet.. God forbid, of course.

dusman
11-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Grateful for Ron Paul, ever since deploying. I'll never forget the moment I was overseas watching the debates in 2007. It is a day of infamy for me and I'll continue the fight so long as there are like-minded men and women fighting for the same cause!

Verrater
11-24-2011, 03:26 AM
All of you.