PDA

View Full Version : Burned by RonPaulStickers.com

Tim724
11-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Anyone else have problems with this RonPaulStickers?

I ordered 100 signs w/ wire stands 3 weeks ago. I got the signs, but no stands. I keep getting the run-around about the stands. First the guy at RonPaulStickers.com said the wire stands were shipped monday 10/29 and now he is saying they were shipped monday 11/5.

So, I am beginning not to trust him. It's always the song and dance that "we aren't in this to make money blah blah blah". The bottom line is I don't think these guys are on top of things.

This sucks - the days are just counting down as the signs sit in my basement collecting dust. The last day to register Repub in my state is Nov 19 (it is a closed primary). I should have just paid a few extra bucks and ordered from the official campaign, and then it would have counted as a contribution too.

This is pissing me off.

Austin
11-06-2007, 09:32 PM
I have no history with the web site, but I would advise either buying from the campaign store, as you suggested, or getting in contact with your meetup group. It is quite likely that they have the necessary campaign materials, and they probably bought the supplies in bulk from the store.

Tim724
11-12-2007, 11:29 AM
UPDATE:

I was finally given a FedEx tracking number for my metal stands. They should be delivered in a couple days.

So, it took about a month, but it looks like I will finally be getting everything I paid for. It appears this was caused by an honest backlog with a supplier.

I am not sure if this is true or not, but the guy at ronpaulstickers said the official campaign has a 5 week backlog of lawn sign orders.

BOTTOMLINE: anyone making a lawn sign order might want to ask whoever they are ordering from if there are any expected delays before placing order.

McDermit
11-12-2007, 11:55 AM
LOL. He's full of it. Campaign materials generally ship within 2 days from the store.

I have ordered from them, but I still don't like the ronpaulbumperstickers.com people.

kylejack
11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
They spammed this forum for a while. I pressed for them to stop, but it continued. I'd say, don't deal with ronpaulstickers.com.

Lord Xar
11-12-2007, 04:06 PM
well, I for one can understand slightly....

I offer freebies for "poor folks" to go out and promote and I have been slammed by orders.. I am WAY BEHIND...... and I feel bad because I look bad, but its been a very hectic time...

so, they were probably blasted with orders and waiting on the stands from a distributor...

RonPaul2012grassroots
11-13-2007, 01:34 AM
LOL. He's full of it. Campaign materials generally ship within 2 days from the store.

McDermit, I'm in touch with a lot of people throughout the country. I was advised of this "five week backorder" situation which was experienced by a very hard working 'super volunteer' and I have absolutely no doubt as to the veracity of her report. She has no ax to grind in the matter. In fact, according to her she was advised by the staff in Arlington to source materials locally due to the backorder status they were experiencing.

I have ordered from them, but I still don't like the ronpaulbumperstickers.com people.

Since you're *unhappy* McDermit, do you care to elaborate on the nature of your unhappiness before I respond further to this thread?

What's there not to like about the absolutely best quality materials at the lowest prices anywhere???

kylejack
11-13-2007, 01:36 AM
McDermit, I'm in touch with a lot of people throughout the country. I was advised of this "five week backorder" situation which was experienced by a very hard working 'super volunteer' and I have absolutely no doubt as to the veracity of her report. She has no ax to grind in the matter. In fact, according to her she was advised by the staff in Arlington to source materials locally due to the backorder status they were experiencing.

Since you're *unhappy* McDermit, do you care to elaborate on the nature of your unhappiness before I respond further to this thread?

What's there not to like about the absolutely best quality materials at the lowest prices anywhere???

Why was the OP fibbed to twice about his stands being shipped?

Tim724
11-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Why was the OP fibbed to twice about his stands being shipped?

I don't know if the guy at ronpaulstickers was lying or if he wasn't get straight info from his supplier.

He claimed that his supplier does mostly high volume and although they agreed to do business with him, his small orders are almost an annoyance to them.

jb4ronpaul
11-13-2007, 12:13 PM
I had the same issue with them. On my first order it got lost and I had to remind them to ship it. On another order the signs came but the wire strands later. I am sure they are overworked and still think they offer a great service to the grassroots and always fixed my problem eventually. I like the signs because of the price and size. I think their signs are more noticable than the smaller official signs, so it is worth it.

hopeforamerica
11-13-2007, 12:59 PM
I had absolutely no problem with them. Great guy running it. Maybe just too much going on now?

jmii
11-18-2007, 05:22 PM
XX