PDA

View Full Version : National Review Score CNN Republican National Security Debate: Gingrich 40%, Ron Paul 33%,

sailingaway
11-23-2011, 10:33 PM
per this blog which said they pulled results:

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/23/national-review-score-cnn-republican-national-security-debate-gingrich-40-ron-paul-33-romney-13/

trey4sports
11-23-2011, 10:42 PM
huh? all i see is the video highlights and transcript. What is the 40/33/13 all about? Is that focus group favorability or something?

Fermli
11-23-2011, 10:52 PM
huh? all i see is the video highlights and transcript. What is the 40/33/13 all about? Is that focus group favorability or something?

I think these were the online poll numbers on the national review website.

sailingaway
11-23-2011, 10:53 PM
I think these were the online poll numbers on the national review website.\

that is what the blog said. that they were taken down. I don't know if we can use the 'waybackmachine' to check, or something.

Edu
11-24-2011, 07:55 AM
The only reason anyone thought Gingrich did good is because most of the time he just jokes around and says nothing.

So yea, he finally showed us something, and people think that means that he did well.

Everyone already knows Ron's stance on warmongering etc... so they were already expecting him to say what he did, and he was consistent, but that isn't anything different, so they don't put him way up there.

All the others did so poorly on this subject that ANYONE would have looked good if they would just make sense.

pacu44
11-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Need to ask this at the next debate... With so many wars and the number of service folks declining, when will the next draft start? How many need to be drafted each year? What will the process be, meaning, will only the poor get selected? and How long do you forsee the war and the need for a draft? Can we afford to be a total mercenary army and will the United States government regulate the actions of the mercenary army?