PDA

View Full Version : Wear Ron Paul Shirts while Traveling

mport1
11-23-2011, 05:19 PM
These holidays, I think a great way to spread awareness of Ron Paul is to wear Ron Paul gear while traveling. It will be extremely busy at the airports, and would be great to have thousands of people see multiple people wearing Ron Paul attire.

I will be wearing a Ron Paul T-Shirt and will have information to hand to anybody who asks me about him. It would be great if others would do the same. When I get my pat downs in front of a large line of people, I'm hoping that will also be a conversation starter.

MelissaWV
11-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Additional ideas:

Wear your Ron Paul shirt while shopping for Thanksgiving supplies, or on Black Friday, etc..

Slip brochures into empty shopping bags so that the person behind you gets one with their purchase.

Stock up on "Tips" brochures for any bar or restaurant hopping you'll do on your time off.

jasonxe
11-23-2011, 05:44 PM
i would wear it everywhere but my situation now ....Le sigh :-(

Eric21ND
11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Do it and have info on you to give them.

CaptUSA
11-23-2011, 06:00 PM
I did this on my last vacation. Here was my report: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316802-My-Ron-Paul-Vacation&highlight=Ron+Vacation

You should also get bumper stickers and magnets! And don't make the mistake I did, bring slim jims with you!!! (You do have those, right?)

mport1
11-23-2011, 06:05 PM
Additional ideas:

Wear your Ron Paul shirt while shopping for Thanksgiving supplies, or on Black Friday, etc..

Slip brochures into empty shopping bags so that the person behind you gets one with their purchase.

Stock up on "Tips" brochures for any bar or restaurant hopping you'll do on your time off.

Great suggestions.

Steve-in-NY
11-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Done. Going hunting got my Ron Paul constitution shirt n 35 second amendment slim jims

mport1
11-24-2011, 01:47 PM
So as I predicted, I was getting a pat down when I refused the scanner and somebody looks over and says "nice shirt!" haha.