PDA

View Full Version : People are starting to believe. The donations are still rolling in!

Pete Kay
11-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Look at what we've done here people! Yesterday we had 17 thousand new donors combined with 20 thousand previous donors give to the campaign. Now we can assume that most of the die-hard Ron Paul supporters gave yesterday. So who is still donating today? New donors! Already Ron Paul has raised over an addtional 300 thousand dollars above what we brought in yesterday. That is higher than even what we averaged on the last week of the last quarter, which was 170k per day. Contrast this to the average of 80k a day that we brought in last month. If this pace keeps up Ron Paul will break 8 million in the next two days!

The total number of donors in the third quarter was only 23 thousand! That's it. Many think it was more, but the FEC reports show that is was that low. We've almost doubled our numbers in a single day!

Ron Paul is getting a ton of news coverage right now and the only cause that I can see for these continuning donation numbers is that fence sitters that have liked Ron Paul are starting to believe. Poeple that knew about the 5th but didn't think it would work have seen the numbers and are starting to believe. People that have only heard of Dr. Paul, saw our numbers and are starting to believe. People across the country are starting to see that Ron Paul is a contender. Some in the media have tried to spin this but you can't deny record breaking numbers like we created on the 5th.

We have turned this snowball into an avalanche! Don't stop now. Do everything in your power to make it to Philly this weekend. Give a little more on the 11th. Smash records on December 16th. Do everything that you can to promote Ron Paul. One yard sign can turn the heart of someone on the fence. I know it did for me. No one wants to support a candidate by themselves. People love to be part of a movement.