PDA

View Full Version : Upvote at reddit

JoshLowry
11-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Upvote the "GOP National Security debate: The biggest threat to our national security is our financial condition." story please!

reddit.com/r/Libertarian/new

brandon
11-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Done.

There's also been several Ron Paul stories on the front page of /r/politics/ today that deserve upvotes (and more importantly good comments)

JoshLowry
11-23-2011, 03:08 PM
I concur. Thanks!

afwjam
11-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Looks like the reddit folks, even r/politics are starting to realize Paul is the only guy for 2012.

sailingaway
11-23-2011, 03:10 PM
reddited

CaseyJones
11-23-2011, 03:15 PM
done

TexMac
11-23-2011, 03:16 PM
done

Kade
11-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Looks like the reddit folks, even r/politics are starting to realize Paul is the only guy for 2012.

As a moderator of several subreddits, and a enormous contributor to the community, I can assure that the fight for Ron Paul has been ongoing here, since at the very least, 2007. It takes a lot to move liberals because they can come to a forum like this a vomit over themselves at climate denialists, creationists, vaccine deniers, white nationalists, word games, and general high intensity intellectual famine. Reddit has always been favorable, but their concerns have always matched mine. I've told you all this since the dawn of time, and I've had some success in converting people away from uncompromising roles. Just remember that liberals are intelligent people, and we love debating and talking, and we can change our minds on facts. Reddit is a liberal/libertarian community, who supported Obama strongly and who have become very disenfranchised with him, but not because of the reasons you think. That being said, many have agreed to change political affiliation in order to vote in these upcoming Republican Primaries, I know many, many people in my city have, and there is a HUGE crossover pool from which Ron Paul is pooling. They have reached out to the liberals, and the liberals have responded.

Prepare yourselves, if he wins the nomination, the fight becomes more interesting.