PDA

View Full Version : How well organized is the campaign this time?

tsetsefly
11-23-2011, 01:44 PM
I remember the last election the campaign was surprised by the money and support they got and they didn't handle that very efficiently. Anyone with knowledge know how it is this time around? Seems to me they are much better prepared!

LibertyEagle
11-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Absolutely. They're running a real campaign this time. Ron Paul is also running to win this time.

HUGE difference.

PauliticsPolitics
11-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes. Better on all fronts. If you are bored, dig up the old TV ads from 08 and compare them to this round: it's all an order of magnitude better.

bluesc
11-23-2011, 01:47 PM
The best organized campaign in Iowa (according to the "experts"). They are running a professional campaign this time. Light years ahead of '07.

tsetsefly
11-23-2011, 02:24 PM
That is good to hear! Any estimates on how much has been donated to the campaign?

Todd
11-23-2011, 02:31 PM
The best organized campaign in Iowa (according to the "experts"). They are running a professional campaign this time. Light years ahead of '07.

Let's hope they're as well organized in NH. 2 for 2 could not be ignored.

kylejack
11-23-2011, 02:37 PM
They pissed away money on stupid things last time (He's catching on!). This time they are looking very focused at actually winning this thing. The phonebank system in particular is going to be a great way to blast a caucus reminder to all our casual supporters.

InTradePro
11-23-2011, 02:46 PM
I remember the last election the campaign was surprised by the money and support they got and they didn't handle that very efficiently. Anyone with knowledge know how it is this time around? Seems to me they are much better prepared!

This time it's nearing brillant. There are some communications issues between the campaign and grassroots but strongly get the impression the campaign have got there act together. That being said they have obvious limitation of media which goes with the teritory of running with a none corrupt candidate.

InTradePro
11-23-2011, 02:48 PM
They pissed away money on stupid things last time (He's catching on!). This time they are looking very focused at actually winning this thing. The phonebank system in particular is going to be a great way to blast a caucus reminder to all our casual supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZrBQHYWzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZrBQHYWzI

This is awesome. Really it's incredible. Everyone that can breath should be involved in this.