PDA

View Full Version : Congress is Useless

Frank DeMartini
11-23-2011, 01:04 PM
I just wrote an article about the failure of the Super Committee and the General lack of ability of the current Congress. Check it out and let me know what you think:

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2011/11/congress-is-useless/

DamianTV
11-23-2011, 03:30 PM
I thought the approval rating of Congress recently fell to 9%? Other than that, good article. Send a link to Rense.com, you'll probably get linked to there as well.

TomL
11-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I just wrote an article about the failure of the Super Committee and the General lack of ability of the current Congress. Check it out and let me know what you think:

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2011/11/congress-is-useless/

Great article. It seems you and I are on the same page. That's why I believe we need to start all over.

I have followed politics for a long time, kept a watchful eye on the government as much as I can. In all my days as a political watcher, I don't believe I have ever seen so much stupidity coming out of Washington D.C.

I have seen several Republicans tweeting on Twitter the need for a Balanced Budget Amendment. As if they need special permission to balance the budget. But they don't care whether or not we have a Balanced Budget Amendment. They are simply playing politics. They want voters to believe the Democrats are holding up a Balanced Budget Amendment, and that they can't balance the budget without that amendment. That is just plain stupid. If they want to balance the budget, they can just do it.

Republicans and Democrats are simply playing games at a time when our country is in dire straits economically. I can only think of one solution. We need to eradicate our current government, and start all over.

We are supposed to have a government of, by, and for the people. The government we have sure isn't that.

Our current government is detrimental to the people of this country. Therefore, I believe it is time for we the people to assume our right to abolish our current form of government and institute a new government.

That's my opinion. What do you think?

Miss Annie
11-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Good article! Welcome to the forums guys! :) Nice to meet you both!

DamianTV
11-23-2011, 05:10 PM
There is one misconception. Congress isnt totally useless. All they need to do is to stand by and do nothing while the men of evil (the Banks) ruin the world for their pleasure. Thus, doing nothing is doing something for the Causes of Evil and Tyranny. Congress is useless, to the people, but to the powers that run the world, they are doing exactly what they are expected to be doing. Nothing about it.