PDA

View Full Version : History Is On Our Side

No Free Beer
11-23-2011, 10:17 AM
While watching the debate last night, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. As I said in another post, it seems as though everyone but Dr. Paul and Jon Huntsman are the only ones who would not bomb the rest of the world. Wait, let me rephrase that so I am not putting words into the other candidates mouths. We will either sanction, cut off trade, overthrow regimes, or go to full out war with Iran, Syria, Pakistan, China, Somalia, Sudan, Mexico, and all of Latin America. Now, I am not even including the fact that we are in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Yemen. So you add all that up, not counting Latin America, that totals 11 countries. Again, 11 countries.

Also, the PATRIOT ACT was another topic where I thought Ron took care of business, despite what the media is actually showing between that back and forth with Newt. The PA is unconstitutional, plain and simple. No doubt about it. That is all Ron needs to say. To follow up, Ron could say, "if we are innocent, why are we being treated as though we are guilty?"

With budget cuts and defense spending, we all know that Ron took Mitt on and made him look foolish. I can prove that by a lot of heavy hitters' tweets during the debate: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/11/23/paul-vs-romney-tweets-from-last-night/

Throughout the debate, Ron distanced himself from the fascists on stage. While I was extremely upset last night and fuming with the candidates responses and answers, I know that history will prove Ron right. When you have Foot Fetish Morris going on Fox to discount Ron's points, we all know Ron did his part. I think people are slowly coming around and when Ron says things like, "We need to wake up!" It does get people's attention. Please, if you can, watch the debate again and reality slaps you in the face. Ron won, hands down.

Now, LETS GO WIN IOWA!