PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Paul? (Monday Nov22)

centure7
11-22-2011, 08:57 PM
By sharing your experience, you may encourage others to join your efforts! Hopefully the numbers will grow over time as I do this poll daily. Please pay attention to the day listed so you are putting your vote in the correct poll.

Yeterday's highlights:
jazzloversinc

Today I went to the local paper and researched ads in the military newspapers, but they won't allow political ads. Tonight we have our Team Ron Paul meeting at 7PM. Thanksgiving night we are having a sign bomb and putting tons of signs at all the places that will have people lined up for Black Friday. We are going to hire some of them to sign wave when the media comes around. December 3rd we are having a big Ron Paul rally with food vendors and local music, and speakers. We have ads all over television and radio. We do a lot!

ronpaulfollower999

Was actually able to get my parents to change parties from D to R. 3 guaranteed votes in Florida.

Now I press on toward other family members.

Yesterday Monday Nov22
3 Participants, 3 Events, 3 Offline Events
1 Liturature/Sticker Handout Event
2 See Comment (other)

Daily Review: Participation and activity for Monday was half of what it was last Monday. I'm not sure why but welcome comments.

Saturday Nov19
12 Participants, 18 Events, 13 Offline Events.

Friday Nov18
10 Participants, 14 Events, 10 Offline Events

Thursday Nov17
12 Participants, 16 Events, 11 Offline Events

Tuesday Nov15
8 Participants, 16 Events, 12 Offline Events

Monday, Nov14
7 Participants, 8 Events, 6 Offline Events

vechorik
11-22-2011, 09:05 PM
213 campaign calls, about 2 hrs. blogging

RipperNT
11-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Made a video for youtube. Working now but when i get home going to aggregate tweets, facebook and setup a blog!

centure7
11-23-2011, 06:00 AM
*bump* - I made this late yesterday night (oops didn't mean to do that) so will leave people to respond the next morning instead!