PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Tells Occupy Protester in N.H. "I've been condemning the 1%" for Ripping Us Off

bobbyw24
11-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R) received a “mic check” from protesters affiliated with the “Occupy Wall Street” movement at town hall event in Keene, New Hampshire on Monday.

“We are the 99 percent,” they shouted. “We will be heard. There are criminals on Wall Street who walk free. There are protesters in jail. There is something wrong with this system. We are the 99 percent. We will be heard.”

“Do you feel better?” Paul responded, chuckling.

“If you listen very carefully, I’m very much involved with the 99 [percent],” the presidential candidate continued. “I’ve been condemning that 1 percent because they’ve been ripping us off. So, we need to sort that out. But the people on Wall Street got the bailouts and you guys got stuck with the bills and I think that’s where the problem is.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/21/ron-paul-gets-mic-checked-by-new-hampshire-protesters/

Becker
11-22-2011, 02:22 PM
It's official, give it up Alex Jones and FrankRep, Ron Paul is now ASSOCIATED AND SUPPORTING OWS. (based on the standards given by Alex Jones and people who demonize OWS)

Aratus
11-22-2011, 02:24 PM
ron paul told them how it all began.
he handled the thing well, i do feel.

TCE
11-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Ron has been denouncing corporatism for the longest time, so there you go. Seriously, five OWS threads a day aren't enough?

pcosmar
11-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Ron has been denouncing corporatism for the longest time, so there you go. Seriously, five OWS threads a day aren't enough?

Those that want to smear other Americans for recognizing the same problems that TPTB don't want addressed, are just protecting the status quo.

What would happen if the people of America threw both parties out?

Lucille
11-22-2011, 04:07 PM
It was great how they cheered him.