PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried becoming a regular guest colunmist to combat the statist propaganda ?

raystone
11-22-2011, 08:45 AM
You see the pieces written why we need bigger government in "guest editorials", or columns all the time... why ethanol is good for us, why Obamacare will save us, why your local school taxes need to be raised (it's for the kids) ....

Save the occasional good Heritage Foundation piece, we rarely see libertarian arguments and viewpoints. I'm not including conservative columnists like Sowell, Hill, Coulter, the fuckhead Krauthammer, and the pinhead O'Reilly.

What does it take to put together a regular column and submit it to all of your statewide newspapers ?

What percentage of newspapers would publish it, and what would it take for them to publish it ?

Feeding the Abscess
11-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Paul Mulshine

aclove
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't know about newspapers, but this is a widely-read conservative online news site in North Carolina, and they'll publish pretty much whatever you send them. I used to publish there about once a month until I got busy playing New Dad. Check 'em out:

http://www.pundithouse.com