PDA

View Full Version : Martha Stewart

Dary
06-15-2007, 01:09 PM
I would absolutely love to see Ron on Martha Stewart’s show, cooking up some chocolate chip cookies and just being himself.

A lot less politics and a whole lot more personality.

I know that Martha had a run in with the Feds awhile ago and I THINK that she would be receptive to having him on. However, I’m not sure what her politics are.

I believe that she was sent to jail NOT for inside trading, but for refusing to cooperate with the government and refusing to do their jobs for them. She stuck to her principles and did the time rather than kneel at the holy alter.

I remember when most people were piling on her, but I always defended her for being true.

I wouldn’t want to bombard her email account with thousands of emails, maybe just 5 or ten, or maybe just 1 with a whole lot of signatures.

What do you guys and gals think?

maggiebott
06-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Just as Martha kept her polish decent quiet for many years, she now celebrates it and a few years ago, while watching her holiday show she mentioned the jewish link. I believe this may be more about her daughter, and that makes me think that her ex-husband must be jewish.
She's strictly business imo and money and power. My guess is that she would back Bloomberg.

Dary
06-15-2007, 01:56 PM
A couple of months ago she had John Edwards as a guest.

Dary
06-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Well I just sent her this email to:

television@marthastewart.com

Dear Martha –

I was wondering if you would care to invite as a guest to your show Presidential Candidate Rep. Ron Paul from Texas.

He is running on the Republican ticket but unlike his counterparts he has his own unique positions on the issues and has the uncanny ability to reach across party lines.

I also hear that he has a hankering for homemade chocolate chip cookies.

I know a number of supporters (both yours and his) who would love to see him cooking in the kitchen with you.

He can be reached by phone at 703-248-9115.

His email address is mail@ronpaul2008.com and you can learn more about him by visiting:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/about/

Thank you for your kind consideration and best regards.

p.s. I am not affiliated with the Ron Paul campaign, I’m just a big fan of the both of you.

Thanks again.

angrydragon
06-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Oprah would be the one to get.

Dary
06-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Has Oprah endorsed anyone yet?

If we could get an endorsement from Oprah, then it would be over.

We’d win. No doubt about it.