PDA

View Full Version : November 11th now includes an "info" page

TechnoGuyRob
11-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Go to www.thisnovember11th.com

See if you can find the link. I think it's pretty obvious, but if not, I'll make it more prominent. And, suggestions welcome.

ItsTime
11-06-2007, 07:54 PM
ill be donating $50 on that date. Thank you for doing this. I will be maxing the rest on the 16th.

WE CAN WIN!

Derek Johnson
11-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Let's do it, million dollar Sunday for the vets and Ron. I called the Greg NeoconKnapp show today, and went in on his waterboarding justification rant. He denied John Yoo's crushing testicle memo and I never got to promote 11-11. No worries, I be back on his show tomorrow, or Savage, Hannity or Marx Levin. God bless!

uncloned21
11-06-2007, 10:52 PM
um, it took me 15 seconds to find it while LOOKING for it. you may want to draw attention to the link

dcatman
11-06-2007, 10:57 PM
The link is not obvious. Also the font is distracting as it is a non standard font.

My 1.5cents (1 1940 dollars worth).

Planning on giving on 11/11... From on Vet to another.

ashlux
11-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Took me a good amount of time to find the link. I even reloaded the page just to make sure I got the newest version of the webpage. Honestly, I'd say it took me a good 20-30 seconds to find it when I was looking for it.

You might want to make it more clear what the email address is for and make it more obvious what to do after you type in your email address. Probably want to turn "I Am A Patriot" to a button and maybe changing the text to something like "Sign up as a patriot" or "sign up to pledge a donation".

Actually, it is pretty tough to figure out what the website is all about quickly. The text "I pledge $100 to Ron Paul on Veteran's Day" would be better above the email text box and make it one of the first things you see. If people have to scroll to see this text, you're missing out on a lot of people.

Now that I look at it again, the email text box pretty much is "below the fold" too. Scrolling isn't generally good. Scrolling a lot to get to the general point of the website is even worse.

Just my two cents.

Keep up the good work!

TechnoGuyRob
11-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Took me a good amount of time to find the link. I even reloaded the page just to make sure I got the newest version of the webpage. Honestly, I'd say it took me a good 20-30 seconds to find it when I was looking for it.

You might want to make it more clear what the email address is for and make it more obvious what to do after you type in your email address. Probably want to turn "I Am A Patriot" to a button and maybe changing the text to something like "Sign up as a patriot" or "sign up to pledge a donation".

Actually, it is pretty tough to figure out what the website is all about quickly. The text "I pledge $100 to Ron Paul on Veteran's Day" would be better above the email text box and make it one of the first things you see. If people have to scroll to see this text, you're missing out on a lot of people.

Now that I look at it again, the email text box pretty much is "below the fold" too. Scrolling isn't generally good. Scrolling a lot to get to the general point of the website is even worse.

Just my two cents.

Keep up the good work!

Are you using a 600 x 400 resolution? :p

I'll look into fixing usability. I kind of want to keep it mysterious, though. It lures people in, because they go "Wait...what is this?" and have to look twice, and hence, spend more time on the site. :)