PDA

View Full Version : Utilizing the Market to raise money for Paul - planning thread

ionlyknowy
11-22-2011, 02:19 AM
Ok for those of you that watch the market everyday we have been seeing where one day the market is up 400 points. Then the next day the market is down 3-400 points. I have been watching this happen for the past year and can pretty much predict whether the market will go up or down the next day. I know some of you guys probably pay much more attention to the market and are probably better at predicting upticks and down ticks.

Here is the plan. We figure out who among us is best at predicting the market based on whatever is happening in the world. Make these people a committee. The committe votes each day around 1 hour before the closing bell. The vote will tell us whether we buy long on market movement or we short the market. Then we will have purchasers who buy either long or short the market. Then we have a treasurer that keeps the money and gives this money to the purchasers to purchase these long or short instruments. And maybe another group that researches better paper to buy in order to maximize gains. We all can review their findings and implement them in to our purchasing strategy.

Keep doing this each day and reinvest the money we earn each day in to the next day.

After we raise the capital we want then we donate it to Ron Paul or his PAC.

For instance. If you know the market will go down tomorrow then you buy a short against the market etc.
If you know the market will rise tomorrow then buy long on the market.
This way no matter what happens in the market we will make money. I guarantee you the smart money is doing this right now. Notice how the market goes up by a lot like 2-300 then the next day or day after the market goes down by alot 2-300. The smart money knows this and this is how they are making lots of money right now. If they can do it then we can.

So let me know if you want to be a strategist (predicts the next day) purchaser (buys long/short) treasurer (pays for what's needed and tells purchaser how much we can buy) resercher (researches new and better things to buy that will replace our current strategy)

This way we can take the money we have and multiply it by a lot and make that much more for Paul.

eaglesfan48
11-22-2011, 02:22 AM
Sorry but I don't think you truly understand how swingy the market is. If you could truly predict as you claim "whether the market will go up or down the next day" you could be a billionaire by now.

There are millions who study every little facet of the stock market every day and still struggle to make gains.

ionlyknowy
11-22-2011, 02:31 AM
Takes money to play the game and I don't have any. I'm not saying the strategists pick for the day will always be right but they will be right more than wrong. I do this every day. And most times I am correct. I've never bought stock or anything similar I just have learned about it in law school as well as reading on my own and understanding world events. The true world events amd not what msm gives us. For instance we could have predicted the latest downtick because we all knew the super committee would not reach an agreement. We knew the republicans would not budge on tax increases etc. When the news came out today of the fail the market dropped 300 or so points. We could have shorted yesterday and made a bunch.

RKoho
11-22-2011, 02:32 AM
I've generally had a good grip on the stock market but even I wouldn't advise touching it anymore..

ionlyknowy
11-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Just try it yourself for a few days. Look at what happened yesterday and what is in the news today and what is happening today and make your best guess up or down. I bet you make the right choice many more times than the wrong choice.

gerryb
11-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Just try it yourself for a few days. Look at what happened yesterday and what is in the news today and what is happening today and make your best guess up or down. I bet you make the right choice many more times than the wrong choice.

Start a practice trading account, and make your trades in that. Document in this thread what trade you are making for the next day.

If you're anywhere near right for the next month, people willing be lining up to pay for your advice.

Len Larson
11-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Have you looked into Intrade?