PDA

View Full Version : STAT WE NEED: number of people who would still be alive if RP had been...

BarryDonegan
11-22-2011, 12:35 AM
in charge of our foreign policy since the time he was in congress. The question I'm wondering is this: in all the conflicts in which Ron Paul urged against our participation, how many fatalities both on our side and the opposite side occurred. This stat would be great to use when convincing liberals that they should vote for RP over foreign policy. I have a feeling the numbers would be catastrophic and worse than the holocaust.

RDM
11-22-2011, 12:50 AM
in charge of our foreign policy since the time he was in congress. The question I'm wondering is this: in all the conflicts in which Ron Paul urged against our participation, how many fatalities both on our side and the opposite side occurred. This stat would be great to use when convincing liberals that they should vote for RP over foreign policy. I have a feeling the numbers would be catastrophic and worse than the holocaust.

If you want a homework project...knock yourself out: http://necrometrics.com/warstats.htm

unknown
11-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Lets not forget the seriously injured. Something like 40,000?