PDA

View Full Version : Obama deploying 20,000 troops inside U.S. to prepare for "event"?

QuickZ06
11-22-2011, 12:32 AM
O great just what we need :mad: Nothing to see here folks, move along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmzTqHOfVvE&feature=player_embedded

Oddone
11-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Oh you know... Just incase he needs to declare Martial Law.

Miss Annie
11-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh you know... Just incase he needs to declare Martial Law.

OWS is going to be the catalyst for that...... just as he planned all along.

Lothario
11-22-2011, 12:44 AM
there's no way out. we're too far across the line, and the millions of Americans whose vote my life, liberty, and property are subject to have no clue.

donnay
11-22-2011, 12:49 AM
This has all the earmarks of them preparing for an economic collapse. *SIGH* America Destroyed by Design.

bluesc
11-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Obama sees the economic collapse coming. Time to ready those FEMA camps.

Echoes
11-22-2011, 12:58 AM
They're at the point of no return, the whole system is on the brink and they know total shutdown is their only card left. It's like a serial killer on the run and has nothing to loose.

Zippyjuan
11-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Obama sees the economic collapse coming. Time to ready those FEMA camps.

I hope you already made your reservation. I made mine for a spot at FEMA camps a couple years ago- and nearly all the good spots had already been taken. The trailiers are gone now. I hear even all the cots are nearly all spoken for so better get your name in now.

Lothario
11-22-2011, 01:03 AM
We have more than enough numbers on this forum to locate and inhabit our own 'Galt's Gulch,' no?

Zippyjuan
11-22-2011, 01:11 AM
Story is three years old now. The troops were proposed by Bush in 2008 and were supposed to be trained by 2011. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/30/AR2008113002217.html Russia Today seems to be the only source claiming that Obama is doing that now. There naturally will be more troops in the country as more come home from Iraq.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-22-2011, 01:32 AM
I can't see them putting everyone in a fema camp. I live in a small town, I doubt they'd come here. Probably the urban areas.

Zippyjuan
11-22-2011, 02:11 AM
Population is only 300 million. How many camps do you need for that many? Can 20,000 soldiers round up 300,000,000 people?

There are 40,000 troops in Iraq which has a population of one tenth that of the US.

Rael
11-22-2011, 02:35 AM
You folks do realize that this is a nation of 300 million, about half of which own firearms? Even if the story was true, good luck using 20,000 troops to control 150 million people with guns. And that's before you subtract the oathkeepers and other folks who don't care too much for shooting their friends and neighbors.

Hell, take the entire military with about 1 million and assume no deserters, its still 150 to 1. Sure, the military has bigger weapons, but they wouldn't be able to use much of the infrastructure in place, and good luck getting help from the civilian contractors.

Lothario
11-22-2011, 04:29 AM
You folks do realize that this is a nation of 300 million, about half of which own firearms? Even if the story was true, good luck using 20,000 troops to control 150 million people with guns. And that's before you subtract the oathkeepers and other folks who don't care too much for shooting their friends and neighbors.

Hell, take the entire military with about 1 million and assume no deserters, its still 150 to 1. Sure, the military has bigger weapons, but they wouldn't be able to use much of the infrastructure in place, and good luck getting help from the civilian contractors.

These 150 million armed households that you speak of...where exactly are they during all these TSA pat downs, police brutality incidents, and presidents assassinating American citizens without due process? At what point in this process of liberty destruction do these households take a stand?

Rael
11-22-2011, 05:19 AM
They're at the point of no return, the whole system is on the brink and they know total shutdown is their only card left. It's like a serial killer on the run and has nothing to loose.

Thanks for the neg rep, that's the second time you have neg repped me without bothering to challenge my arguments in the thread. If you have a problem with what I say, at least have the balls to disagree openly and to rationally defend your opinion.

DamianTV
11-22-2011, 05:33 AM
Population is only 300 million. How many camps do you need for that many? Can 20,000 soldiers round up 300,000,000 people?

There are 40,000 troops in Iraq which has a population of one tenth that of the US.

Thanks to nuclear weapons, it is now easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. Something very bad is about to happen, guaranteed within the next year, we will see another False Flag operation. This will be the Last Stand of Freedom.

Oddone
11-22-2011, 06:17 AM
300Million?

The majority sitting behind their TV, doing exactly as they are told. The majority brain washed, cowering with the old. The majority needing a wake up call, comeing too late. Taught to follow orders, young soliders now resposible, to stop a brutal end. At what point will the soliders, the majority wake up to the truth? An "event" taken advantage of, is all Obama needs. Nine Eleven Two-Thousand and One, thats all George needed for some fun.

DHS, TSA, Patriot Act, Endless War, and Enhanced Interrigation.

donnay
11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks to nuclear weapons, it is now easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. Something very bad is about to happen, guaranteed within the next year, we will see another False Flag operation. This will be the Last Stand of Freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MyRQ2KpLA&feature=related

Yes, and that drone technology is easy enough for them to use. Not to mention, how many foreign troops are on our soil? Then we have the mercenaries who will work for the elite, their loyalty will be to the highest bidder, and of course the police forces (bigger than a standing army).

The checkpoints across the country are to acclimate the people to seeing troops on the street.

Our borders are not secure for a reason! Just in September a convoy (3 military trucks) crossed our border and we were told, "Oops they made a wrong turn."

Armed Mexican Federal Police Cross Into United States
http://www.infowars.com/armed-mexican-federal-police-cross-into-united-states/

FEMA is there, not to help the American people, but to keep Continuity of Government. If another false flag happens, FEMA will take over this country and suspend Congress for at least 6 months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_gD25lwjAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gewp3aVWku4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnRCz2Dcd_A

Pericles
11-22-2011, 01:30 PM
These 150 million armed households that you speak of...where exactly are they during all these TSA pat downs, police brutality incidents, and presidents assassinating American citizens without due process? At what point in this process of liberty destruction do these households take a stand?

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.