PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Romney Tells Hannity Tarp Good, Then Lies About Ever Supporting Stimulus

Immortal Technique
11-21-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h4VUjde8aM

Airing date of Hannity clip, Nov.21, 2011

Romney Tells Hannity Tarp Good, Then Lies About Ever Supporting Stimulus.
Funny seeing Hannity reinforcing Romney on the TARP issue as well "Yeah, a lot of people did" wait Sean, i thought you weren't a statist?

iamse7en
11-22-2011, 01:54 AM
A bit disingenuous; Mitt never supported Obama's stimulus. When people say "the stimulus package," they are referring to Obama's which paid hundreds of billions to liberal pet projects. Romney wishes it was a "Republican" stimulus, meaning it would stimulate republican pet projects and hand it over to republican cronies. It's a true statement for him to say he opposed "the stimulus package" (the one that was passed) - he just wishes his cronies got the money rather than Obama's!! But either way, they're both immoral and wrong no matter who is being stimulated. And Obama and Romney are practically the same, though I'm sure Romney would try to spend a tad less or at least not as fast... They're all crooks! No one but Paul!

Sola_Fide
11-22-2011, 02:08 AM
Haha! Great video. I am sending this video out to my Republican friends for sure.

Immortal Technique
11-22-2011, 07:18 AM
The issue is if he thought there was a need for a stimulus package, he indeed did.He said he wishes the last congress could have dealt with it and that bush could have signed it before he left office, he then goes on to say that a stimulus program is needed to help prop up the spending that Americans would not be spending.No where did he say that he did not support THE stimulus package Just that he had hoped Bush would have signed it before he left, perhaps to institute it faster who knows. In any case he was for stimulus.
If you think im disingenuous, then so be it but its how i see it.