PDA

View Full Version : [CNN VIDEO] Occupy Wall Street Crashes Ron Paul Event

low preference guy
11-21-2011, 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJCqw8XVw0

Please don't merge this with other threads. They have too much bickering.

jFico89
11-21-2011, 07:55 PM
great video....Im the guy in the maroon shirt clapping right beneath where it says "live". Most people in the audience were horrified when these guys went on their little rant. It was quite odd because they were clapping and supportive for RP throughout the event. OWS doesnt know what the heck they are talking about. Overall the event was great and it was an amazing experience to shake hands with the good Doctor

r3volution
11-21-2011, 07:57 PM
those people obviously have no idea who Ron is . hopefully they do now :)

Nate-ForLiberty
11-21-2011, 08:01 PM
those people obviously have no idea who Ron is . hopefully they do now :)

What a great opportunity to educate some OWS peeps. Then they could have spread the message among the rest.

...kinda like scabies.

brushfire
11-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Ron Paul - I love that guy LOL. Freakn awesome.

vechorik
11-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Dang, have the OWS crowd EVER applauded a candidate they chose to protest? THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING! LOL

flightlesskiwi
11-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Ron Paul win. WOOT!!

i wonder if the OWS crowd understood the depth of his simple statement, though. he was pointing his finger at Wall Street AND the .gov. (.gov = bailout given, wall st. = bailout received, taxpayer = screwed)

Miss Annie
11-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Wow! I am amazed that CNN posted the good part of it!

speciallyblend
11-21-2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJCqw8XVw0

Please don't merge this with other threads. They have too much bickering.

if it gets ron paul news coverage. I hope an ows protester in a bikini laps dances for ron paul;) instant coverage:) Ron Paul 2012

spread this far and wide,just this video will help open many eyes at ows and elsewhere!

walt
11-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Wolf Blitzer will ask in Tuesday's debate: "Congressman Paul, when you run 3rd party will you call that party Occupy Wall Street?" :rolleyes:

Feeding the Abscess
11-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Obi-Ron Kenobi

wgadget
11-21-2011, 09:28 PM
great video....Im the guy in the maroon shirt clapping right beneath where it says "live". Most people in the audience were horrified when these guys went on their little rant. It was quite odd because they were clapping and supportive for RP throughout the event. OWS doesnt know what the heck they are talking about. Overall the event was great and it was an amazing experience to shake hands with the good Doctor

Could it be that after sitting all the way through his townhall meeting they were a little hesitant to "do their thing"? I wonder how many were thinking, "This just doesn't feel right after all the stuff he just said against the bankers and the big corporations and the crooks in government."

wgadget
11-21-2011, 09:30 PM
I have already sent this to Drudge. Have you?

Miss Annie
11-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Obi-Ron Kenobi

That made me laugh out loud! :)

dannno
11-21-2011, 09:36 PM
What a great opportunity to educate some OWS peeps. Then they could have spread the message among the rest.

...kinda like scabies.

Or crabs.. and I'm talkin giant crabs, like huge NFL sized crabs.

LibertyEagle
11-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Wow. He handled that BRILLIANTLY!!

What a man we are supporting. Just an amazing human being.

Ekrub
11-21-2011, 09:49 PM

Perhaps Ron should hire you as his body guard. Were you in the NFL before you became a supporter?

Philosophy_of_Politics
11-21-2011, 10:02 PM
I do believe that if we want to get a slam-dunk election, it will require garnering the support of the OWS Crowd.

Paulistinian
11-21-2011, 10:03 PM
i want to see romney getting mic checked. where can i see this?

wgadget
11-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah, some people on the other thread are arguing that it's a waste of time to appeal to the OWSers. I say if it's on the fly, like what Ron Paul himself just did, go for it! The OWS has a huge GLOBAL network on Twitter, etc, and the word to vote for Ron Paul cuz he's COOL would spread like wildfire. And there are many primaries that are OPEN PRIMARIES where they won't even have to register Republican.

Philosophy_of_Politics
11-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah, some people on the other thread are arguing that it's a waste of time to appeal to the OWSers. I say if it's on the fly, like what Ron Paul himself just did, go for it! The OWS has a huge GLOBAL network on Twitter, etc, and the word to vote for Ron Paul cuz he's COOL would spread like wildfire. And there are many primaries that are OPEN PRIMARIES where they won't even have to register Republican.

OWS and The Grassroots fight for the same thing. The problem is that OWS thinks their way is beneficial, when it would offer them the opposite.

wgadget
11-21-2011, 10:10 PM
OWS and The Grassroots fight for the same thing. The problem is that OWS thinks their way is beneficial, when it would offer them the opposite.

All I'm saying is, there must be a portion of them who are pissed at Obama, and who might pull the lever for Ron Paul. They are apparently politically active.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
11-21-2011, 10:11 PM
If you would caught me a couple years ago I woulda been a part of the whole OWS thing.

Fredom101
11-21-2011, 10:16 PM
HUGE moment for the Ron Paul Loveolution.
We want the ows crowd on board. Who cares if they're not registered republican. This is about IDEAS first, we don't know how far RP is going to go, so bringing these ideas to OWS in a respectful manner can only help our movement.

cucucachu0000
11-21-2011, 10:17 PM
drudge this!

Pizzo
11-21-2011, 10:22 PM
I believe they plan on crashing Obama tomorrow. It will be interesting to hear what they say.

unknown
11-21-2011, 10:23 PM

I see ya bro!!! Front row seat, awesome.