PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity lets his true agenda slip out

NaturalMystic
11-21-2011, 06:46 PM
While talking to Karl Rove today he and Rove both agreed that Rubio would be a great VP choice. Then Sean went onto say that he has been telling Rubio that he needs to quit answering the question of whether he would consider to be VP. Rubio has been stating over and over that he does not want to be VP and Sean said that the MSM's main agenda is to collect tape of him saying he will not accept the VP position and then use it against him later. Sean said he should just say that he has already addressed this topic. Hmmmmm Sean why isn't the same ok for the good Dr.

GeorgiaAvenger
11-21-2011, 06:48 PM
What?

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-21-2011, 06:53 PM
What is Hannity worried about? Most Republicans don't keep their word on anything, and the Republican voters don't hold them accountable for it anyway. If Rubio changes his mind later, there won't be a peep about it.

airborne373
11-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Rubio and his family was flown to Tel-Aviv 72 hours after his election.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101104144450AATAkd6

Rubio is just another "foreign agent working against America." This is why Hannity likes him so much.

Feeding the Abscess
11-21-2011, 06:54 PM
He let his true agenda slip out years ago, when he had a regular segment entitled "Enemy of the State," during which he highlighted people who opposed the Bush administration. He's a fraud and failure, a stain on anything that could possibly consider itself conservative or libertarian - a statist.

ctiger2
11-21-2011, 06:56 PM
What?

MSM's main agenda is to collect tape of X saying X and then use it against X later.

ie The reason Sean asked Ron over and over and over if he'll 100% rule out running 3rd party is exactly why Sean kept asking. The funny thing is Ron knows this and that's why he give a non-pinnable answer. Hannity 0 Ron 1

brushfire
11-21-2011, 06:57 PM
What?

Hannity has been badgering Ron Paul for not signing the pledge to not run third party.
He must have asked Dr Paul a dozen times during one interview, stating that "I have no plans to run as a 3rd party candidate" was not a good enough answer.

So its clear what he was trying to do, and he does not pay the same respect to Dr Paul as he does Rubio.

Brett85
11-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Rubio is absolutely aweful. I say this as somebody who even supports some of the other GOP Senators like Jim Demint and Pat Toomey.

Feelgood
11-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Rubio is absolutely aweful. I say this as somebody who even supports some of the other GOP Senators like Jim Demint and Pat Toomey.

Agreed. Here in Florida, Rubio was as much a poison pill to swallow as Allen West.

DavidScott
11-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Methinks Jon Stewart would be a good person to show this to. He has done a great job of exposing the corrupt entity that is FOX.

flaversaver
11-21-2011, 07:54 PM
What did I miss? I thought Rubio was one of the good guys, perhaps even a younger version of Ron Paul. Didn't Paul even endorse him?