PDA

View Full Version : CNN attempts hit piece on Paul’s 911 “claims"...

Marky
11-21-2011, 04:36 PM
…and fails miserably.:D

Over 500 comments, and about 98% of them in agreement with Paul’s “controversial claims".

hxxp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/20/ron-paul-reissues-claims-on-american-policy-and-911/

TheViper
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Not really sure I'd call that a hit piece. It reads more like a retelling of his answer to the posed question. I don't see any subjectivity from the author in there at all.

If by hit, you mean a story that will gain the web site hits, then yes, it worked. As does any story with his name in it regardless of the content of the story itself.

RonRules
11-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Can't add comments to the 500+ comments anymore. If I could I would have added:

Why don't you write an article about how The 9/11 Commission was wrong, the DoD was/is wrong, the CIA was/is wrong and a lot of researchers are wrong.

Add to that the overwhelming majority of the military who are presently in Iraq and Afghanistan who also agree with Ron Paul.

Marky
11-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Maybe calling it a “hit piece” is an overstatement. But, I think the article was framed with a premise that most people clearly aren’t buying….that Paul’s statements on 911 are somehow “controversial”.