PDA

View Full Version : "End This War" Bomb

RyanMoran
11-21-2011, 02:38 PM
I am 100% convinced that "End This War" can go incredibly viral, bringing untold people into our message.

If you have not heard the song, listen to it here:
h ttp://youtu.be/VE30TH6Y7cI

I can see this being the theme song for OWS, the Ron Paul campaign, and being an actual hit. I am 100% convinced of this, and we should not waste this potential.

One of the ways to do this is to get it onto the first page of iTunes when it is released. The band has announced that it will be released before Christmas, and we need to the band to let us know what the exact date is. If we all band together and buy it, and we encourage others to do the same, we may just be able to get it to the front of iTunes.

I feel that OWS may be essential to this, because the song represents many of the values that they stand for, which will bring many of them to our side. I am sending the song out to Occupy Wall Street groups on Facebook and Twitter, and I encourage you to do the same.

If the song goes viral, I cannot imagine the wave of support that can come our way by the end of the year.

Two ways to do this:

1) Spread the video as much as humanly possible, especially to people who would find value in its message, including the Tea Party groups, Ron Paul fans, the OWS movement, and friends and family.

2) Plan to buy this song as soon as it hits iTunes, and encourage others to do the same.

You cannot stop a song whose time has come. :)

tbone717
11-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Great idea for the base, however from the internal polling I, and others, have done ending the war does not appear to be an issue that is important to primary/caucus voters. OWS is also perceived in a very negative light by those same voters. If any of the phone bankers are hearing anything different feel free to correct me.

At this stage in the campaign it is time to capitalize on the issues that are important to voters. The economy, taxes, repealing Obamacare, and cutting spending are the issues that are on people's minds right now.