PDA

View Full Version : Cops Summoned To Elementary School After Girl Kisses Boy

low preference guy
11-21-2011, 02:31 PM
The principal of Orange River Elementary School called in the cops after a teacher spotted the smooch Wednesday at the Fort Myers school[...].

The kiss apparently occurred after two girls debated over whom the boy liked more. That’s when one of the girls “went over and kissed” the boy. The redacted sheriff’s report notes that Haring “stated there were no new allegations of sexual abuse as far as she knew.”

School brass actually reported the impromptu buss as a possible sex crime, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office

Link (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/cops-called-for-school-kiss-657831)

Nate-ForLiberty
11-21-2011, 02:33 PM
what. the holy. fuck?

Who put all the crazies in charge!?! :mad:

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Conditioning.

Maybe I was wrong, I'm starting to think public does teach some valuable lessons, such as:

Everything is against the law.

Be afraid of authority.

Cops are everywhere.

donnay
11-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Yet no cops were ever called out to Penn St. when an old man was anal raping a 10 year old. Is there something really wrong with this picture folks?

heavenlyboy34
11-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Conditioning.

Maybe I was wrong, I'm starting to think public does teach some valuable lessons, such as:

Be afraid of authority.

Cops are everywhere.
This ^^ Combine that with TSA molestation, and you wind up with some very docile, obedient serfs in a generation or 2. :(

acptulsa
11-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Well, now. Let's just accuse the whole second grade of committing sex crimes against each other. Then we can take them all away from their parents and ship them all off to A Brave New World. We can put their parents on antidepressants until they get over it and the kids on Ritalin--at least until we can invent soma...

Travlyr
11-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Yet no cops were ever called out to Penn St. when an old man was anal raping a 10 year old. Is there something really wrong with this picture folks?
Police do not protect and serve. They control.

donnay
11-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Police do not protect and serve. They control.

Absolutely! I was just being sarcastic with regards to the ridiculousness of the original article. The double standards in this country are astounding.

Travlyr
11-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Absolutely! I was just being sarcastic with regards to the ridiculousness of the original article. The double standards in this country are astounding.
It's a crazy world right now. I think it is because Washington D.C. media has been picking our president for the last 100 years.

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2011, 02:58 PM
In some societies, a person who contacts officials about trivial matters goes to jail themselves, as mental defectives.

low preference guy
11-21-2011, 02:59 PM

This doesn't make sense. The person who called the police is not the same person who saw the actual abuses at Penn State and didn't report them. Two different people acting differently doesn't show a double standard. There is a double standard when the same person acts inconsistently.

aGameOfThrones
11-21-2011, 03:03 PM
In fact, Margaret Ann Haring, 56, initially called child welfare officials, who directed her to contact the sheriff, according to a report.

What. The. Fuck.

jkr
11-21-2011, 03:06 PM
I AM NOT going to expose my children to these insane mf'ers!

ShaneEnochs
11-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Homeschooling my children FTW.

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 03:21 PM
What. The. Fuck.

At some point there has to be some legal liability for bringing the forces of the state to bear against somebody for frivolous reasons.

See Something. Say Something.

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2011, 03:32 PM
What. The. Fuck.

Margaret Ann Haring, hate-filled feminazi. ;)

aGameOfThrones
11-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Margaret Ann Haring, hate-filled feminazi. ;)

Clearly she has never been kissed.

ZanZibar
11-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Who put all the crazies in charge!?! :mad:When the government runs the schools this is what can be expected .... :(

ZanZibar
11-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Good thing I was in school many decades ago...

dannno
11-21-2011, 03:50 PM

How many girls did you kiss in elementary school :confused:

Restore America Now
11-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Homeschooling my children FTW.

Exactly my thoughts! I was home schooled for a while before entering college early and it was the best decision I have ever made. :)

ZanZibar
11-21-2011, 04:00 PM
How many girls did you kiss in elementary school :confused:A few...he he he

Feeding the Abscess
11-21-2011, 04:01 PM
At some point there has to be some legal liability for bringing the forces of the state to bear against somebody for frivolous reasons.

More Cops, More Stops!

A girl took me behind a building in 5th grade and started asking me questions about if I'd kissed a girl before and what not. Good thing another girl ran back there and broke up what was going on before I had to call the cops!

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 04:05 PM
More Cops, More Stops!

A girl took me behind a building in 5th grade and started asking me questions about if I'd kissed a girl before and what not. Good thing another girl ran back there and broke up what was going on before I had to call the cops!

I like that, both combined.

+rep for new meme creation.

More Cops. More Stops.

fisharmor
11-21-2011, 04:15 PM
It wasn't a good thing then, either.

dannno
11-21-2011, 04:20 PM
A few...he he he

This is all while you were still in elementary school, right :confused:

donnay
11-21-2011, 04:27 PM
This doesn't make sense. The person who called the police is not the same person who saw the actual abuses at Penn State and didn't report them. Two different people acting differently doesn't show a double standard. There is a double standard when the same person acts inconsistently.

It makes perfect sense--allow me to elaborate...

As I see it, many people (Sports fans--as I recall, you being one of them) are making excuses for Joe Paterno, whom I would place in the same status as the principle in the story you posted. Kind of like the principle, calling the police because the teacher told the principle of the act (the act of a kiss!). The principle didn't witness it, the teacher did, yet the principle [over]reacted--in this particular scenario by calling the police. In the Penn St. case, an assistant coach witnessing a crime tells the head coach and the head coach does nothing about the alleged crime--yet the crime went on for 10 years after the fact of Paterno being told about it. Yet so many are willing to defend his inaction.

flightlesskiwi
11-21-2011, 04:39 PM

More Cops. More Stops.

those two put together have multiple meanings all at once. and all the interpretations i come up with fully embrace, uphold, defend and support the police state. yikes.

they look ridiculous and childish alone, but when you put them together, the malevolence is saturating.

Philhelm
11-21-2011, 04:45 PM

More Cops. More Stops.

Call Cops. Puppy's Head Pops.
A Child's Kiss. Something's Amiss.

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 04:48 PM
they look ridiculous and childish alone, but when you put them together, the malevolence is saturating.

Nice choice of words.

Saturated, basted, permeated, soaking...is what is happening to all of us.

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Call Cops. Puppy's Head Pops.
A Child's Kiss. Something's Amiss.

Rep worthy as well!

CaptainAmerica
11-21-2011, 04:57 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liw96nNHSa1qegjfho1_500.jpg

When I was 5 years old I played tag and kissed all the girls...and the teacher told the class we couldn't do that anymore, nowdays the gestapo police show up at the schools and arrest kids.

heavenlyboy34
11-21-2011, 05:02 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liw96nNHSa1qegjfho1_500.jpg

When I was 5 years old I played tag and kissed all the girls...and the teacher told the class we couldn't do that anymore, nowdays the gestapo police show up at the schools and arrest kids.
I wish I'd thought of that when I was 5. /facepalm @ self

LibertyEagle
11-21-2011, 05:03 PM
That's really sick. I can't believe we have allowed it to get this bad.

DamianTV
11-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Conditioning.

Be afraid of authority.

Cops are everywhere.

+Rep for being exactly right as usual.

Proof AF is Right: Link (http://www.newciv.org/whole/schoolteacher.txt)!

And that is coming from a Schoolteacher, and several years old...

low preference guy
11-21-2011, 05:05 PM

when you're 5, kissing girls is gay.

Travlyr
11-21-2011, 05:06 PM
what. the holy. fuck?

Wasn't me. lol

heavenlyboy34
11-21-2011, 05:07 PM
what. the holy. fuck?

I dunno. Ask your great great great great great grandpapa. The crazies have been in charge a very long time. :(

heavenlyboy34
11-21-2011, 05:10 PM
I call it "State creep". The steps toward tyranny are so small they go unnoticed till there's no going back. :(

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 05:24 PM

Just like HB said, it's the incremental push, a little here, a little there, until one day, you wake up in a prison.

Never a hard enough push to get the people to full fledged revolt status: oh sure, there will be some grumbling around the edges from the disgruntled and the refuseniks (that's us) but each new assault is usually met with a shrug and dismissed as a "reasonable measure".

Until the day, which in our case is fast approaching, when the velvet glove is removed from the iron fist, all the seemingly disjointed actions and laws and edicts and enforcement all form together into a perfect machine of tyranny.

Then the people will wake up.

And it will be too late.

CaptainAmerica
11-21-2011, 05:26 PM
+Rep for being exactly right as usual.

Proof AF is Right: Link (http://www.newciv.org/whole/schoolteacher.txt)!

And that is coming from a Schoolteacher, and several years old...

Ive said this for years. Public school teaches kids to have no balls. This is why if a kid defends themselves against a bully both the defender and aggressor get suspended for 2 weeks. The consequence therefore scares kids into submission and no on stands up for themselves.Also mass punishing of a class for 1 student misbehaving is a way to train all kids to act in anger against the 1 student when all get punished by the teacher.Its all a lesson to make kids never stand up,never speak,and to lose their cajones.

youngbuck
11-21-2011, 05:34 PM
In some societies, a person who contacts officials about trivial matters goes to jail themselves, as mental defectives.

Yep, and that's exactly what should happen. I swear, public education is the root cause of what we're fighting against.

flightlesskiwi
11-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Yep, and that's exactly what should happen. I swear, public education is the root cause of what we're fighting against.

i agree somewhat. i look at the root cause as parents shirking parental responsibilities. in the name of their work or hobbies or materials.

if more parents would have stood up and told the teachers and administrators to "shove it" throughout the years, and if more parents had resisted the change from local control over their children's education to state to federal, things would be different. if more parents, when they realized they were facing a brick wall when it came to standing up for their kids would have been willing to "opt" their kids "out" of the system and stop feeding the beast, things would be different.

unfortunately, for the past 60 decades or so a lot of people have used education and school as a cheap form of daycare. a service where you drop your kids off, let the teachers do whatever is necessary without much parental oversight, so that you can go earn some money to buy widgets.

this hits close to home as i send my daughter to a private school and she innocently alerted me today (not whining, not complaining, just in telling me about her day) about a policy that one of her teachers has that i'm going to investigate tomorrow to see if the policy my daughter is telling me about is correct (she's 7-- so miscommunication/misunderstanding is possible). if it turns out my hunch and subsequent disdain is correct, the policy WILL be addressed, and if it doesn't get corrected, i will make it very clear that she will no longer be a student there and i will home school her (we only have one private school option here). i am not going to bend or ignore my principles when it comes to anything.

edit: just also making the point that private schools can dumb kids down and have ridiculous policies and take advantage of kids and parents just as well as public schools. vigilance vigilance vigilance.

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Can you name the policy?

i agree somewhat. i look at the root cause as parents shirking parental responsibilities. in the name of their work or hobbies or materials.

if more parents would have stood up and told the teachers and administrators to "shove it" throughout the years, and if more parents had resisted the change from local control over their children's education to state to federal, things would be different. if more parents, when they realized they were facing a brick wall when it came to standing up for their kids would have been willing to "opt" their kids "out" of the system and stop feeding the beast, things would be different.

unfortunately, for the past 60 decades or so a lot of people have used education and school as a cheap form of daycare. a service where you drop your kids off, let the teachers do whatever is necessary without much parental oversight, so that you can go earn some money to buy widgets.

this hits close to home as i send my daughter to a private school and she innocently alerted me today (not whining, not complaining, just in telling me about her day) about a policy that one of her teachers has that i'm going to investigate tomorrow to see if the policy my daughter is telling me about is correct (she's 7-- so miscommunication/misunderstanding is possible). if it turns out my hunch and subsequent disdain is correct, the policy WILL be addressed, and if it doesn't get corrected, i will make it very clear that she will no longer be a student there and i will home school her (we only have one private school option here). i am not going to bend or ignore my principles when it comes to anything.

edit: just also making the point that private schools can dumb kids down and have ridiculous policies and take advantage of kids and parents just as well as public schools. vigilance vigilance vigilance.

AGRP
11-21-2011, 09:09 PM
What really happened:

Some spiteful loveless person was jealous that something so innocent and cute happened right before their eyes. They had to resort to calling the cops to make them feel better because they believe the state will solve everything in their lives.

youngbuck
11-21-2011, 09:20 PM
What really happened:

Some spiteful loveless person was jealous that something so innocent and cute happened right before their eyes. They had to resort to calling the cops to make them feel better because they believe the state will solve everything in their lives.

Haha, I can easily see that happening. :(

Anti Federalist
11-21-2011, 09:24 PM
What really happened:

Since Danke seems to be falling down on the job.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zm6JXvXXze4/STZ04CdM8-I/AAAAAAAADJM/tWycDYBXVaA/s200/JanetNapolitano.jpg

sailingaway
11-21-2011, 09:33 PM
was just going to post this....

.....unbelievable.

freeforall
11-21-2011, 09:39 PM

Can you please stop using the phrase in italics? I understand you are saying it like it is, but it is very hard for some mothers of young boys to read this over and over. I need to be more cautious of what I read on these forums, but this time it caught me off guard. I'm just making a request and not trying to attack you. I very much share your anger at what you are referring to.

heavenlyboy34
11-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Just like HB said, it's the incremental push, a little here, a little there, until one day, you wake up in a prison.

Never a hard enough push to get the people to full fledged revolt status: oh sure, there will be some grumbling around the edges from the disgruntled and the refuseniks (that's us) but each new assault is usually met with a shrug and dismissed as a "reasonable measure".

Until the day, which in our case is fast approaching, when the velvet glove is removed from the iron fist, all the seemingly disjointed actions and laws and edicts and enforcement all form together into a perfect machine of tyranny.

Then the people will wake up.

And it will be too late.
Yep. Find a scary enough boogie man and Boobus ​will do pretty much anything nowadays. :(

youngbuck
11-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Since Danke seems to be falling down on the job.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zm6JXvXXze4/STZ04CdM8-I/AAAAAAAADJM/tWycDYBXVaA/s200/JanetNapolitano.jpg

Mmm, sexy mama!

Edit: Wait, that is a woman, right?

Revolution9
11-21-2011, 10:18 PM

Me too..double faceslam @ self.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-21-2011, 10:20 PM
when you're 5, kissing girls is gay.

I didn't learn that till I was 7. Then unlearnt it at 12.

Rev9

ShaneEnochs
11-21-2011, 11:07 PM
I must have developed early. I remember wanting to bone my 5 year old next door neighbor when I was 4.

youngbuck
11-21-2011, 11:15 PM
I must have developed early. I remember wanting to bone my 5 year old next door neighbor when I was 4.

Yea, same here. I remember finding girls attractive and "liking" them before starting kindergarten at the age of 6.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Mmm, sexy mama!

Edit: Wait, that is a woman, right?

That's Big Sister!

The one and only Janet From Another Planet Napolitano

Anti Federalist
11-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Yep. Find a scary enough boogie man and Boobus ​will do pretty much anything nowadays. :(

Like Herod of old, I fully believe they would sacrifice their firstborn child if government told them to.

flightlesskiwi
11-22-2011, 12:16 AM
Can you name the policy?

like i said, i need to find out if she (daughter) is miscommunicating something or flat out lying to me (although i can't see why she would do so). even so, it's not a school policy, just a teacher's.

potentially it is this: punishing kids who fail to remember the lyrics of a song (i do not know the song, no lyrics have ever been sent home so that i may practice with her) when the teacher "tests" them by making them sit out whilst the other children who did "pass" get to play a game.

if this be the case, mama's gonna have a problem.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-22-2011, 01:33 AM
I never call the police, because once I do, I become a suspect.

123tim
11-22-2011, 04:56 AM
. In fact, Margaret Ann Haring, 56, initially called child welfare officials, who directed her to contact the sheriff, according to a report.

Brother...What is "Child welfare" in this case? CPS?

Icymudpuppy
11-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Old....

Georgie Porgie, Pudding and Pie

Kissed the girls and made them cry

When the boys came out to play

Georgie Porgie Ran away.

New:
Georgia Porgie Pudding and guile

Kissed a boy and made him smile

When the cops found out her wiles

They locked her up with pedophiles.

Brian4Liberty
11-22-2011, 11:49 AM
What really happened:

The political angle: the uber-feminist school dictators saw that a little boy held some power over these two love-struck girls. That can not be allowed to stand. If they can convince the girls to kiss each other, then there would be no more problems.

robert9712000
11-22-2011, 01:01 PM
This story might be the media jumping to conclusions to make a better story.

According to a guy that called into rush today stating that he lives in that school district ,that the police were called because when she was sent to the principals office for kissing the boy that upon conversation with the principal it led to info of some abuse going on in the home.The caller wasnt sure why the police report was worded the way it was but he seemed scincere

donnay
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Can you please stop using the phrase in italics? I understand you are saying it like it is, but it is very hard for some mothers of young boys to read this over and over. I need to be more cautious of what I read on these forums, but this time it caught me off guard. I'm just making a request and not trying to attack you. I very much share your anger at what you are referring to.

My apologies. I, too, have young children and have been infuriated with the kid glove treatment the Penn St. cover-up received. It makes my blood boil to see a story like this thread's story made news! It's ludicrous beyond words and just proves, to me, how far down our priorities in this country have gone. As harsh as my comments may have been, it is the reality of the world we are living in, and it is up to the parents to protect their children, no matter what! For those children who are orphans, I feel it is our duty, to make sure sexual crimes against children be punished to the limit of the law! The Franklin Cover-up has been sent down the memory hole, lets just hope the Penn St. crimes don't go down there either.

pcosmar
11-22-2011, 01:51 PM
This story might be the media jumping to conclusions to make a better story.

According to a guy that called into rush today stating that he lives in that school district ,that the police were called because when she was sent to the principals office for kissing the boy that upon conversation with the principal it led to info of some abuse going on in the home.The caller wasnt sure why the police report was worded the way it was but he seemed scincere

:confused:
Is that supposed to make any sense?? or justify this in some way?

There was no need to "be sent to the principle" or even questioned at all.
Certainly no need for police involvement. What about a kiss suggests abuse?

I kissed a girl in Kindergarten, she slapped my face. It wasn't anyone else's business.
We were still friends through High School and shot together on the Rifle Team. I liked her, so I kissed her.

Big freakin' deal.

robert9712000
11-22-2011, 02:26 PM
:confused:
Is that supposed to make any sense?? or justify this in some way?

There was no need to "be sent to the principle" or even questioned at all.
Certainly no need for police involvement. What about a kiss suggests abuse?

I kissed a girl in Kindergarten, she slapped my face. It wasn't anyone else's business.
We were still friends through High School and shot together on the Rifle Team. I liked her, so I kissed her.

Big freakin' deal.

im not following you here.i guess i didnt word it well enough . It makes sense because according to the guy on rush the story is wrong and the media jumped to a conclusion and that the real reason the cops were called is abuse was discovered going on in the kids home after a conversation with the principle.Which originally started from her being sent to the principle for kissing the boy.Yes being sent to the principle for a kiss is a over reaction but calling the cops because of abuse isnt

pcosmar
11-22-2011, 02:30 PM
im not following you here.i guess i didnt word it well enough . It makes sense because according to the guy on rush the story is wrong and the media jumped to a conclusion and that the real reason the cops were called is abuse was discovered going on in the kids home after a conversation with the principle.Which originally started from her being sent to the principle for kissing the boy.Yes being sent to the principle for a kiss is a over reaction but calling the cops because of abuse isnt

Yeah,,Ok.
some caller said so.
That makes everything better.
Oh,,by the way.There are other news stories, on this incident.
The caller was full of shit,, common on Rush's Show.

Do you want links or can you do that yourself?

robert9712000
11-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Yeah,,Ok.
some caller said so.
That makes everything better.

He may not be telling the truth ,I was merely passing along information .Me personally i want to know all the facts before i jump the gun and become outraged.If it didnt happen the way the journalist reported then it makes it not better but atleast the truth of the circumstance.If the guys lying then its a crazy reason to call the cops.

just not sure why you come across defensive by me merely passing along other info i heard in regards to the story.As much as i know how the media loves to sensationalize a story for ratings,id trust his statement as much as the reporters

Becker
11-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Conditioning.

Be afraid of authority.

Cops are everywhere.

wait, weren't we just complaining that children are taught too much sex in school? and/or that homosexuality is normal and what not? now we're mad that children are treated as criminals for kissing?

pcosmar
11-22-2011, 02:47 PM
just not sure why you come across defensive

There are several news stories. A 12 yr old girl kissed a boy. Police were called, took statements, and even the police think it was Friggin' stupid.

There is no abuse, police are not investigating any abuse,, or any further at all. It was some ninny/nanny that make a totally unnecessary call in the first place.

pcosmar
11-22-2011, 02:49 PM
wait, weren't we just complaining that children are taught too much sex in school? and/or that homosexuality is normal and what not? now we're mad that children are treated as criminals for kissing?

Aw Geeze.
12 yrs old,, people used to get married at 12 yrs old.

Anti Federalist
11-22-2011, 02:59 PM

I've read that three times now, and it still makes no sense...

???

I'm agnostic on the whole homosexual acceptance/taught in school so I don't recall making any comments on that or sex education in school.

Criminalizing normal behavior, now that I have commented on.