PDA

View Full Version : Hazmat Called in to Remove 200 Pounds of Feces Near 'Occupy Santa Cruz' Camp

RonPaulFanInGA
11-21-2011, 07:40 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/11/omg-hazmat-called-in-to-remove-200-pounds-of-feces-from-occupy-santa-cruz-squatter-lot/

Pericles
11-21-2011, 11:24 AM
I guess they were full of it, after all.

dannno
11-21-2011, 11:27 AM
It's so retarded that WE pay for public facilities but half the time they don't even provide a fucking bathroom. If you're going to have "public" facilities of any kind, shouldn't that be the first thing built? Why do we put these things on private property owners and such?

dannno
11-21-2011, 11:37 AM
I guess they were full of it, after all.

Sounds like a comment someone would make who hasn't really spent a lot of time at these protests.

There are two occupy protests going on in my town, one of them is in a much smaller community. They can get about 80-100 people out for the big protests, but they usually only have 5-10 holding down camp overnight and during the day. The police finally confined them to a single canopy and had told them on Saturday night that if they didn't leave they were coming back to arrest them. They immediately got ahold of their contacts and got about 40-50 people out and the cops did not arrest them or tear down their camp.

Here is the "statist commie" banner that was being held up front and center :rolleyes:

http://img.ie/62101.jpg

Nate-ForLiberty
11-21-2011, 11:40 AM
"200 lbs of feces found"

Danke strikes again.

dannno
11-21-2011, 11:43 AM
"200 lbs of feces found"

Danke strikes again.

Honestly I'm not sure what the average person defecates, but that sounds like maybe 2-3 days worth of feces for about 100 people. Of course half the people here are going to make it out to be a huge deal because the media has fed them so much anti-ows propaganda that it doesn't matter what they do.

oyarde
11-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Find out what they are paying for removal Danno , I may want to throw in a lower bid ...

WarNoMore
11-21-2011, 12:52 PM
That's the only thing these OWS protests are going to produce.

pcosmar
11-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Find out what they are paying for removal Danno , I may want to throw in a lower bid ...

Seems it would have been a good idea to provide PortaPoties and eliminated the need for a "Haz-Mat crew.

It never ceases to amaze me that any place with Public Utilities and a Public Sewer system does not have public toilets.

Seems a logical first use installation.

Rael
11-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Seems it would have been a good idea to provide PortaPoties and eliminated the need for a "Haz-Mat crew.

It would have been an even better idea if the folks stayed back home in mommy and daddy's basement, and they could shit at home.

Hell, even if the places had toilet facilities, they would have been overwhelmed by these people. Just look at the surrounding businesses with public restrooms and the shit they had to deal with (pun intended).

I don't want to spend more taxpayer dollars for extra porta potties for these people.

GeorgiaAvenger
11-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I can't stand the occutards