PDA

View Full Version : I guess imitation is the greatest form of .....

mtmedlin
11-06-2007, 07:06 PM
you gotta love them

Allum, Josh
11/06/2007 12:42 PM

JOIN THE BLITZ ON NOVEMBER 23,24

ON Nov 23 and 24 is Mike Huckabee blitz days tell everyone you know. Were going to raise over 2Million on these days. If everyone who is on Mike Huckabee Friends list gives $210 on November 23,24 will get there! SO spread the word!!!!!!

If your not already a friend of Mike Huckabee go to:

http://www.myspace.com/mikehuckabeeforpresident

Zydeco
11-06-2007, 07:10 PM
I saw that, too.

One of the funniest things about the bogus "scientific" polls is that they have us losing to this guy.

And to a guy who doesn't want to be president.

And to a guy who's gone from 55% to 7% on Intrade.

And to a guy who hasn't won a single straw poll.

And to a guy who'd be $9 mil in debt if he hadn't written $17 mil in person checks.

F-U, FRANK!!! :D:D:D

ClayTrainor
11-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I saw that, too.

One of the funniest things about the bogus "scientific" polls is that they have us losing to this guy.

And to a guy who doesn't want to be president.

And to a guy who's gone from 55% to 7% on Intrade.

And to a guy who hasn't won a single straw poll.

And to a guy who'd be $9 mil in debt if he hadn't written $17 mil in person checks.

F-U, FRANK!!! :D:D:D

hahaha, well said man, love the ending :D

F-U FRANK!

Hurricane Bruiser
11-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Boy if we really wanted to mess with them we could sure boost their subscriptions, get their hopes up, and then dash their hopes with no fundraising.

mtmedlin
11-06-2007, 07:28 PM
ya, but then they could do that to us. I understand their zeal but I cannot support a war monger. Huckabee is a likeable guy, he is just wrong on a few issues.

PaulNation2008
11-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Huckabee would probably be my second choice. Better than Romney or Thompson!

eloquensanity
11-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Boy if we really wanted to mess with them we could sure boost their subscriptions, get their hopes up, and then dash their hopes with no fundraising.

I think we should leave them alone.
They can never duplicate this movement because they don't get it. They think its all about copying us on the internet.

1. they have No message
2. They have a candidate with baggage.
3. There is no passion, where is their guy riding across country on a bike? They don't have grannies travelling around in an old painted RV. They don't have Captain Parker and his driver Truckin' Mike dotting the countryside with signs.
All they do have is a few guys who come here to Steal ideas, which in itself is humerous since they believe that their candidate was sent from God. (Doesn't show much faith in their God when they feel a need to steal):eek:
JMO :D

Kregener
11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
If they get anywhere NEAR $2 mil, I will be stucking funned...

eloquensanity
11-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Someone in another thread suggests competing with them.

I think it would be great motivation for us, and good practise for the real fundraisers
:)