PDA

View Full Version : Here is the feedback / complaint address for CBS Face The Nation

sofia
11-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Let's flex some muscle here.....Firm but civil.

Drop down box "Category"...select "Face The Nation"

Drop down box "Message Type"...select "Complaint"

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml?tag=ftr

sailingaway
11-20-2011, 08:52 PM
I think the interview will serve Ron well, overall. The best revenge is winning.

wgadget
11-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I think we should be writing emails thanking them for the abrasive interviewing techniques of Mr. Sheaffer.

They brought out the best in Ron Paul.

:)

Xelaetaks
11-20-2011, 09:03 PM
I just wrote a nice little letter and ended it with saying thank you for the abrasive interview and showing us who is on the good side of the people and who is invested in fear mongering for their corporate interests.

Im happy that this interview seems like it is backfiring on CBS. I think Ron Paul nailed it.

FSP-Rebel
11-20-2011, 09:14 PM
The interview went fine and Ron did quite well despite the host butting in at certain times. Don't waste your time on them, we got mileage from that station amongst the randoms. Got a problem, then just give some dough to the campaign and let them continue the bliztkrieg (ads, mailers and activists) in the early states.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Let's teabag 'em

11-20-2011, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't complain. Ron owned their attempt at a hit piece.

Tod
11-20-2011, 11:37 PM
My note:

Thanks! The session with Ron Paul Nov 20th was excellent!

The adversarial attitude of Bob Schieffer and his attempts to distort and misrepresent Dr. Paul's positions were very helpful in showing the audience the incredible opposition Dr. Paul faces in the mainstream media. The timing was especially fortuitous since the 89 second debate is still fresh in the minds of the public.

This will no doubt be VERY helpful at galvanizing the public for the Paul campaign and I'm sure all of us in the grassroots owe you a debt of gratitude!

Sincerely,
Tod

Romulus
11-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I thanked them too.... :)