PDA

View Full Version : Change for Ron Paul Dec 4th Money Bomb

JimInNY
11-06-2007, 06:51 PM
For those poor folks like me that have trouble donating large amounts to the campaign, I had an Idea which I think can raise quite a bit of money.

Roll up your change jars and donate it on the 4th of December!

Visit http://www.changeforronpaul.com/

Let's give RP a boost before the Tea party!

austin356
11-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Great gimmick

I dont have any significant amount of change laying around but I will find some b/t now and then.

FireofLiberty
11-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey, I proposed this in a thread yesterday. Of course, I think you should tell people that they'd be better off going to their bank to cash in their change than going to a Coinstar machine if they can because Coinstar charges around a 10% fee.

thehittgirl
For those poor folks like me that have trouble donating large amounts to the campaign, I had an Idea which I think can raise quite a bit of money.

Roll up your change jars and donate it on the 4th of December!

Visit http://www.changeforronpaul.com/

Let's give RP a boost before the Tea party!

Yep. Did that to save for my cruise this year and my Disney trip last year. It really does work! For the cruise, I took it a step further and every time we got change from a five, I'd try to put it aside

JimInNY
I tossed in $150 on the 5th, but that puts a hurt on me wallet. I looked on my dresser at that overflowing change box and thought, "There's and idea." hehehe

Every bit helps. Even $5. If a million people pitched in $5 we could beat the 5th.

JimInNY
11-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey, I proposed this in a thread yesterday. Of course, I think you should tell people that they'd be better off going to their bank to cash in their change than going to a Coinstar machine if they can because Coinstar charges around a 10% fee.

I did tell people that they would do better going to the bank. I think coinstar charges 8% here.

JimInNY
11-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Unashamed promotional bump